This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S16: Nomination Ceremonies and Veto Meetings

Topic » S16: Nomination Ceremonies and..

977 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Here is where Head of Households will nominate, and Veto ceremonies will occur.

Typically, nominations will be due by 5pm EST the following day.

Veto decisions will typically be due 1 hour after announcing the Veto winner, with a further hour for renomination if necessary.
976 days 22 hours ago
abstractjay
It feels great to be back! This is my first HoH as well so I'm really excited for it! However, it is the first HoH of the season and nobody wants to be the first out. I get it. I feel really bad doing this and this power is both a blessing and a curse at the same time.

With that said, my nominees are based on how much interaction they've made with me and what we have established in the past 20.5 hours.

My nominees are:

Birks & Eoin

https://tengaged.com/img_a/av.247776.1.jpg?id=1621479681.gif

https://tengaged.com/img_a/av.196521.1.jpg?id=1628901861.gif

I'm sorry that it has come to this, I sensed really good vibes from you Birks. We've played many times before but we never had a chance to talk to each other. Now that we finally do, you're paired up with someone who hasn't spoken one word to me since we started. It really is unfortunate. I wish you both good luck in the veto. Christian will reveal his nominations by 5pm EST.
976 days 22 hours ago
Eoin
It鈥檚 hard to speak when you don鈥檛 bother replying to me or adding me back 馃え

And then you can鈥檛 even deny about having deals with the whole house
976 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
Still at work on mobile so I鈥檓 sorry for the delay

I鈥檓 going to nominate Zach and Darrius, truly nothing personal just out of all the remaining duos, yalls is the one I鈥檝e had the least contact with so far in this game and I don鈥檛 rly have a whole lot to go off of otherwise

Truly wish y鈥檃ll the best of luck in the veto
976 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
I鈥檒l keep it short鈥 have decided to use the Power of Veto on Eoin and Birks.

Jay, since I have vetoed your nominations, you must now name a duo to replace them.
976 days 18 hours ago
Eoin
Eoin hugs Christian
976 days 17 hours ago
abstractjay
I have decided to renominate Anthony and Xakim. I'm sorry guys, good luck to all 4 of you
974 days 21 hours ago
iYBF
Woooo I won something mom! 24 hours ago I was begging for my life & in a matter of a day I've managed to take some power back. Thank you to everyone that kept me safe & gave me an opportunity to continue competing in this game. Being backdoored for a third time would not have felt good.

I have to nominate 2 people for eviction.

My first nominee is...

Logan.

My second nominee is...

Tris.

I've nominated Logan & Tris for eviction.

You were both on the side of the vote that was against me last night & neither of you really gave me any sort of offers or reasons to keep you safe. There's no hard feelings here, but I had to choose 2 people & both of you wanted me evicted first. I wish you luck in the Veto Competition.

This Nomination Ceremony is adjourned.
974 days 19 hours ago
mradamman12
Hello everyone!

As the winner of the Power of Veto competition, I have the power to veto one of the current HoH, Anthony鈥檚, nominees.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/703-org-network/images/a/a7/Veto.gif

Personally, I do like both Tris and Logan. But I鈥檓 going to be real when I say that neither of you reached out to me this game, at all - until I won this veto.

So it makes it easy for me.

https://c.tenor.com/bdRJsX8c23QAAAAd/why-the-fuck-do-you-care-dorit-kemsley.gif

I will NOT use the power of veto.

Final nominees for the week are Tris and Logan.

This veto meeting is adjourned.
973 days ago
J2999
Eoin has posted his nominees on Skype in the house chat, but is unavailable, so I will post his speech here too.
973 days ago
J2999
"I am nominating Jay because you鈥檙e a liar and have openly went back on deals and could not deny about having similar deals with the house. I am nominating Logan as i dont know you that well but you stayed last week so i hope you can again."
972 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
Breaks down in tears

This is the POV ceremony,  me and Jay were nominated for eviction but, I have the power to remove a nominee.

I have decided

I'm not going to be a dummy, I'm using the power of veto on myself. Eoin you must name a renom
972 days 18 hours ago
J2999
Since Logan has Vetoed himself, Eoin must name a houseguest as the replacement nominee.

Eoin has informed me of who this will be, and as he is not here I will announce it for him.
972 days 18 hours ago
J2999
Eoin's replacement nominee is...

Megan.
970 days 22 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
I have to nominate 2 people for eviction.

My first nominee is...

Harry.

My second nominee is...

Adam.

I've nominated Harry & Adam for eviction.

I don't believe any of you 2 are shocked by this nomination. We don't get along, and I'm sure I would be one of your targets had you won an Hoh. So, I'd rather shoot first than get shot by you.

This Nomination Ceremony is adjourned.
970 days 19 hours ago
Eoin
Adam and Harry, you both are great guys and Gabriel I do respect you as Head of Household.

With that being said, Adam, I know that we've crossed paths before in this house and you were nothing but good to me, aside from a stray eviction vote.

I am vetoing Adam.

Gabriel, you must now name a replacement nominee!

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!