This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S15: Power of Veto 12

Topic » S15: Power of Veto 12

997 days 23 hours ago
J2999
997 days 23 hours ago
DrPepsi
here
997 days 23 hours ago
Singsongers
hey
997 days 23 hours ago
VinSincent
hello
997 days 23 hours ago
LaylaLove
hi
997 days 23 hours ago
Eoin
hiii
997 days 23 hours ago
J2999
This Power of Veto competition is called “Placement Backtrack” and here’s how it works:

I will post a tengaged username in reverse, with the full name presented in capital letters, and dots between each digit/letter.

I will also post a DATE, along with a PLACEMENT.

Your aim is to reverse the username, go to their profile and locate the game played on the date I specify.

You will then look for whoever placed in the placement I specify, and then go to THEIR first specified game, whether it be their first Stars, Hunger, Fasting, Casting, Rookies or Frookies.

You will then need to look at the WINNER of that game, and then in this forum type that username in reverse order, having correct capitalisation, and being their exact username, nothing more and nothing less.

The first houseguest to correctly do so will score a point, and the first houseguest to score 4 points will win the Power of Veto.

Any questions?

::::: There is an example about to be posted :::::
997 days 23 hours ago
J2999
EXAMPLE:
D.R.I.B.R.M
2nd July 2021.
11th
Casting

So the user is MrBird. 

The game played 2nd July 2021 is: https://tengaged.com/game/213653

11th place = motherbird

You then go to motherbird’s profile, and go to her first casting game: https://tengaged.com/game/207217

Then type the winner’s name in reverse: BURBERRY = YRREBRUB

Reminder the final answer you post must have the username spelt in reverse, with capitalisation correct.
997 days 23 hours ago
Eoin
okay
997 days 23 hours ago
Singsongers
ok
997 days 23 hours ago
LaylaLove
okey
997 days 23 hours ago
DrPepsi
got it
997 days 23 hours ago
Singsongers
gl guys
997 days 23 hours ago
LaylaLove
gl <3
997 days 23 hours ago
VinSincent
ok
997 days 23 hours ago
J2999
Round 1 coming up...

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!