This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S15: Head of Household 11

Topic » S15: Head of Household 11

996 days ago
J2999
996 days ago
J2999
Checkin Open
996 days ago
Eoin
hi
996 days ago
VinSincent
yo
996 days ago
NotNicky333
Here
996 days ago
LaylaLove
here
996 days ago
DrPepsi
Here
996 days ago
J2999
This Head of Household competition is called ‘In The Loop‘ and here’s how it works:

In this competition, there are three parts to this competition, each which work on a cycle. This meaning that you will do each thing three times.

You will have your own designated forum for this competition.

To begin with, you will have to post the phrase *Breaks Wall #[Number]*, with the number either being #1, #2 or #3, dependant on which round it is. The first time, you must do this action 10 times; the second time you must do this action 20 times; and the third time you must do this action 30 times.

Each time after completing the wall breaks, you will then be mailed 3 statements, to each the answer will be TRUE or FALSE. You must get all 3 correct each time to move on. You must mail back your responses, and I will then respond either with the next part, or that you are incorrect — though you will not be told which answers are incorrect.

The third part to this competition will be a puzzle. Each round you will receive a different jigsaw puzzle, of different shapes and sizes. When you have completed the puzzle, you must take a screenshot with your profile visible, and post it in YOUR individual forum.

Once you have posted the puzzle, you then go onto breaking wall #2, and the same process repeats.

When you have completed all 9 parts [each one 3 times], you must then post in THIS forum [the HOH forum] *Rings Bell*.

The first houseguest to complete all 9 parts and ring the bell will become the new Head of Household.

Note: In relation to mails, I will respond to everything in the order I receive them, and do this as quickly as possible, but may in turn cause a few second wait.

Any questions?
996 days ago
J2999
You do not need to wait for me between posting your jigsaw link and moving onto the next wall breaks.
996 days ago
J2999
Parts in order:
#1: Comment *Breaks Wall #1* 10 times. Each comment in a separate post.
#2: 3 TRUE/FALSE questions. Mailed to you, respond in mails.
#3: Jigsaw #1. Post this in your individual forum.
#4: Comment *Breaks Wall #2* 20 times. Each comment in a separate post.
#5: 3 TRUE/FALSE questions. Mailed to you, respond in mails.
#6: Jigsaw #2. Post this in your individual forum.
#7: Comment *Breaks Wall #3* 30 times. Each comment in a separate post.
#8: 3 TRUE/FALSE questions. Mailed to you, respond in mails.
#9: Jigsaw #3. Post this in your individual forum.
#10: Post *Rings Bell* in the main forum.
996 days ago
J2999
For the true/false questions, if you do not specify which question an answer is attached to, I will just assume it to be in the order I sent the questions.
996 days ago
Eoin
Jesus, okay
996 days ago
LaylaLove
disgusting
996 days ago
J2999
Are we ready to begin?
995 days 23 hours ago
LaylaLove
ready
995 days 23 hours ago
Eoin
yes sir

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!