This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S14: Nomination Ceremonies and Veto Meetings

Topic » S14: Nomination Ceremonies and..

1056 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Here is where Head of Households will nominate, and Veto ceremonies will occur.

Typically, nominations will be due by 4pm EST the following day.

Veto decisions will typically be due 1 hour after announcing the Veto winner, with a further hour for renomination if necessary.
1055 days 23 hours ago
J2999
This is the Nomination Ceremony. One of Darrius' duties as the current Head of Household is to nominate two houseguests for eviction.

Darrius is unable to host the nomination ceremony this week, so has messaged me his nominations and attached the reasonings for nominating these two houseguests.
1055 days 23 hours ago
J2999
The first houseguest Darrius has nominated is...

*turns key*

Aidan.
1055 days 23 hours ago
J2999
The second houseguest Darrius has nominated is...

*turns key*

Kevin.
1055 days 23 hours ago
J2999
"Its the start of the game and I just have to go off of people I havent talked to"

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1055 days 20 hours ago
VinSincent
Hello! This is Veto ceremony, my duty at this point is to do something with the veto.

I would want to say that it was really tough decision and i needed some time to make this choice cause i never expected i would be put in spot like this.

I honestly like you both of the nominees but in the last two competitions there was one person who was trying a lot to be here and came close to winning both challenges so i have decided
use the power of veto
./
/
/

/

/
//

/
on kevin
Darrius since ive vetoed one of your choices for nominations you have to name a replacement nominee
1055 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Darrius' Renom:

Time and time again, we play with each other and in one way or another you find a way to ATTEMPT or even carry out a backstab on me. I was gonna try to work with you in this game and put the differences behind us but something just keeps telling me to ge you, before you get me. Drew take a seat.
1053 days 23 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
My first nominee is ...
DJ.

My second nominee is ...
Sayyadina.

I have nominated you, DJ, and you Sayyadina. DJ, we didnt speak at all until I got HOH and even then you didn’t really respond to me or show interest in talking to me. Sayyadina, we also essentially didn’t speak until I got HOH and then our conversation was minimal at best. And just remember, even with the lights off whispers can still be heard, y’all.

1053 days 20 hours ago
abstractjay
I really didn't think I would win this POV and to have this short amount of time to decide what to use with it, it's just a lot coming at me at once. But enough about me lol.

To the two nominees, I really like both of you and to have, though short, but meaningful conversations with you means a lot to me. I hope you guys understand my decision and know that i've thought a lot about it.

I choose
not to use the power of veto.

I wish you guys the best of luck
1052 days 7 hours ago
varlto
This is the Nomination Ceremony. One of my duties as the current Head of Household is to nominate two houseguests for eviction.

The first houseguest I have nominated is...

*turns key*

Kiara. I'm sorry about this Kiara, but you ignored my messages and you're the person that has talked to me the least. It's nothing personal!

The second houseguest I have nominated is...

*turns key*

Eli. This was actually a tough decision, but you've been pretty inactive and I don't think it's fair for the active ones to get nominated instead of you. Sorry.

I wish you both the best of luck!

1051 days 20 hours ago
allthat
I'm really surprised that i won POV, wasn't expecting it but i'm glad that i did. I like both of the noms so i hope you both can understand my decision ...

I've decided to not use power of veto. Gl noms
1049 days 23 hours ago
Nelson
This is the Nomination Ceremony. As HOH, it is my responsibility to nominate 2 houseguests for Eviction.

I will turn 2 keys and their faces will appear on the memory wall

The first houseguest I have nominated is

Marwane
1049 days 23 hours ago
Nelson
The second houseguest I have nominated is

Jay

I have nominated you Marwane, and you Jay for eviction simply because I haven’t spoken to either of you in this game. That’s pretty much it.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned
1049 days 21 hours ago
Nelson
This is the Power of Veto Ceremony.
As the winner of the Power of Veto, I have the power to Veto one of my nominees.

I have decided....

NOT to use the Veto.

I don’t want to have to nominate anyone else. So it’s just better for me to leave my noms the same.

I wish you both luck
1047 days 7 hours ago
varlto
This is the Nomination Ceremony. One of my duties as the current Head of Household is to nominate two houseguests for eviction.

The first houseguest I have nominated is...

*turns key*

Kiara. I'm sorry about this Kiara, but you have not made any attempt of forming a friendship with me! However, you are obviously not my target and I hope you stay.

The second houseguest I have nominated is...

*turns key*

Sayyadina. No explanation needed. You have made up lies about several people in this house. And not only that, you haven't even trued to come up to me with another set I can nominate to save yourself. You aren't good for anyone's game here!

I wish you, Kiara, the best of luck<3

1046 days 21 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
As neither nominee has made any attempt to talk with me, it has made my decision easier than ever.

I have decided.... Not to use the Power of Veto

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!