This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S13: Eviction 15

Topic » S13: Eviction 15

1199 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Congratulations Ethan, as the final Head of Household, you are guaranteed a spot in the Final 2 and the chance to plea your case to the jury.

You now have the sole vote to evict either Kelly or Will, making them the ninth and final member of the jury.

Please cast your vote to evict by 6:10pm EST in this forum.

Good luck all.
1199 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
Kelly and Will, we did it. That's all I can say is that we ran that shit. We had a Final 3 ever since my duo left, and we made it here despite all the odds.

Kelly, I love how we got so much closer in this game than I think we've ever been? So if I'm happy about anything in this game, it's the fact that we got to become pretty solid friends coming out of this :)

Will, you know I always fucked with you. I know back in the day we weren't always close, but I think in the past couple of games were were in, we really have just sat down and were able to shoot the shit with each other and be loyal.

It's honestly not an easy decision because Final 3 was really all I could think about for a long time, but now that we're here we kinda had to duke it out :/

So I look at both of your games overall and the deals I had with each of you throughout the game.

I promised one of you a Final 2 deal a few rounds back, and I usually stick to my word in games, so will all of that said it really does hurt to do this but Will, I very sadly evict you :(

https://i.gifer.com/origin/f2/f2fb1a3b68bc72babe394e9b08c5c5a6_w200.gif
1199 days 20 hours ago
J2999
It's official, Will, you are the last person to be evicted from the Big Brother house.
1199 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hugs Kelly and Ethan
1199 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
GL folks

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!