This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S13: Eviction 14

Topic » S13: Eviction 14

1173 days 7 hours ago
J2999
Final nominees are JOEY and WILL.

Ethan, you have the sole vote to evict either one of them.

Please post your decision in THIS forum by 7pm EST.

Good luck to all.
1173 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
I'm typing it up now James, sorry
1173 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Alright I've come to an ultimate decision.

You guys both made your pitches to me, and I feel like I'm in a rough spot because you both made good points.

Will, I've been working with you for the duration of this season, and you've been a pretty loyal ally to me and you've won a ton of comps to help keep me safe and that's appreciated.

Joey, I just met you in this game, and you honestly have brought me a lot of joy in our conversations, and I just genuinely think you're a good dude. I haven't worked with you nearly as long as Will, but getting to know you has been really dope.

Ultimately when I look at everything as a whole, I had a Final 3 with Kelly/Will from Day 11 of this game, and I genuinely want to be loyal to that. I also look at the people on the jury and see who they're keen on voting for, and that's definitely swayed my decision as well.

So with all of that, I love you to death, but I have to evict you, Joey.
1173 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
hugs ty ethan
1173 days 7 hours ago
J2999
It's official, Joey, you are evicted from the Big Brother house.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!