This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S10: Finale

Topic » S10: Finale

1395 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Starting here with jury questioning.

The jury: Christian, John, Joey, Grace, Cody, Nick, Jordan, Josh, Will, Macken.

Finalists: Birks and Logan.

Both finalists can post a speech here, and all jurors can ask questions.

Please cast your vote for a winner by 7pm EST Tuesday.

Finale will commence at 7, including winner reveal, awards, questions, rankings, voting chart reveal etc.
1395 days 13 hours ago
Birks4444
Hey guys! I just want to say a few things before I start talking about how I played this game. It’s great to see you guys again and I’m sure you guys have some concerns or doubts when it comes to my game. Hopefully I can clear some of those up.

1. I understand that some of the things I did in this game might not have sat well with some of you and that you guys may feel betrayed by me. I just want to say it was never my intention to backstab as much as I could, but I did lie and was deceitful so I hope to be able to own up to any time I did do that. I really hope that any moves I made don’t negatively impact any relationships outside of the game. If anyone has any personal issues with me, please reach out to me after the game, it’s not fun if it ruins friendships. I want to apologize for anything I may have done that hurt anyone.

2. I want to say that it is an absolute honour to be even cast to play with all of you guys. After my first season I didn’t think I would be here and this is truly a cast full of all stars and just the thought of being here still shocks me. Competition beasts, masterminds, savvy social players and really everyone that had a strong grip on the game. Sitting in the Final 2 in a cast of greats is overwhelming and nothing is more humbling. I want to thank you guys for being so competitive and tough to beat, it was really fun to play against the best of the best.

Those are just the 2 things I wanted to get off my chest before I start with the game talk. I hope you guys can give me a chance and ask me some questions that will give you more insight on my game. I feel as though I’ve played a very strong game but I do hear that some people think I let others control things, which was never the case so I hope I can organize and explain my game well.
1395 days 12 hours ago
Haykee
Hello everybody! I want to thank you all for such a fun game to start with. This game was the opposite that I thought it was going to be. I came into this game thinking that I was going to be an early boot just looking at the cast at first glance and I am extremely grateful that I am able to be in the final two.

Coming into this game I was put on the 'underdog' team and that team was targeted fairly early in the game with Red going first and three of us being up in the triple eviction week. However, I was able to switch up my game from the first time and instead of just being with one  person or a couple of people, I put myself in different trios or alliances.

Somehow I was able to tie for the most HoH wins in a season and I am also very surprised that I was able to pull out 5 competition wins when I only was able to win 1 in season 6.

I cared so much about this game because I wanted some redemption from my first go around. You can see my drive in me staying up over 24 hours to try to win the final 5 HoH, which I lost by 30 seconds. I cared so much about being here and when I really want something, I make sure it happens.

In the early game I made sure to connect with some people that I knew I could go far with. On my first HoH win (week 2) I made a trio with Jordan and Cody named tri-tanium. I would say that I was loyal to this alliance until the big blowup that caused the sides to form. I had close relationships to Birks, Nicky, & Macken individually and as a group from very on in the season and was so loyal to this group.

I tried to be loyal to the people that I was working with and did it as long as I could. When I thought that it would be bad for my game, I tried to maneuver myself around them in the game.

When I was nominated during Jordan's HoH, I was able to get Jordan to use the PoV on me and I am extremely grateful that he made that decision because if I was on the block at that time, I was out. I was then nominated again on the Cody HoH and helped Birks win the PoV (with Macken) and volunteered to stay on the block due to the double votes. Macken used his double vote and saved me and I lost a great ally in Grace. This was recycled after the fast forward except that Birks was nominated with me and Macken won pov. I once again volunteered to stay on the block because I knew that we would have the votes to keep me. As stated before, I stayed up 24 hours to attempt to save my trio and lost by 30 seconds. Birks and myself were nominated again and Macken won the pov. Macken took me off of the block and our trio was able to escape to final 4, where I was able to win HoH.

I knew that staying on the block during those weeks was a very risky move but you can't make it here without making risky moves. I decided to put my life on the line multiple times and was kept every time due to the connections that I had built up until that point.

I can't wait to hear your questions and answer them. This is what I could get out off of the top of my head with the time restraints. Thank you all again for such an amazing game.
1395 days 12 hours ago
Birks4444
BRIEF JRBB HISTORY

Alright! So instead of starting off with Week 1 and my strategy, I'm going to go all the way back to Season 2 when I first debuted on JRBB. I was 14 at the time, and even more immature and bratty. I would say that game was one of the things that changed me as a person the most on tengaged. With the relationships that came out of it, the experience as a whole (especially the jury house) as well as the toxicity. I played a very poor, but hard game. I won 2 vetoes and was on the outside of the house, but a twist kept me in and I got 9th.

Fast forward to a year later, I was scrolling through the JRBB viewers lounge 10 minutes before the cast reveal and James tells me one of the 4 returnees dropped out and that he needed me as a replacement. I was originally a bit skeptical (and bitter to not have been brought back for All Stars) after my last experience, but said yes because I really felt like I had something to prove. I wasn't satisfied with my game and I put so much pressure on myself to play the cleanest, most refined game possible. I came into that season with there being a close friend group/alliance of 6 people being cast and immediately I felt sick to to my stomach. They won 6/7 of the first HOHs but eventually I was able to overcome that obstacle, won 4 HOHs of my own and ran the end game. I showed that I could play impressively from the bottom, the middle and the top. I felt like I really earned my stripes and played an amazing game. I ended up taking Tris to the Final 2 and the jury felt it would be more funny if my opponent won, so I lost by 1 vote. Suddenly one of my favourite series was one of my least favourite. I had done nothing wrong, but still had lost. I kinda quit playing group games after that experience because I had my heart ripped away from me in the narrowest of votes after beating the toxicity and persevering through 30 days of dealing with an impossibly unbreakable alliance.

So to come back now as a different 15 year old me, I was so close to saying no. I didn't want to prove anything to anyone, I didn't want to deal with the toxicity again, and I didn't want to focus on a group game during my finals month. I had no idea winners would be brought back so I felt like I could potentially be targeted for my previous performance. On top of that, to add a bunch of amazing players? I thought that there was no way I would ever have a chance. I was so close to saying no and I'm so glad I didn't follow through with that.

Moving on, the beginning of the game. I think I would be lying if I said I didn't have impressions of all of you before even meeting some of you guys. I'm going to run through what I thought of each of you.

Christian: Christian, a few months before this season we became really close and we had developed a friendship that I had faith in and so I personally felt relieved that you were playing. That being said, considering your stats alone, I knew people would fear you. I feel like you kinda got dealt a bad hand, because not only are you known for being a great player, you're especially well regarded for how good you are at competitions and people would not let that go.

John: John, you were initially one of the people I felt I could relate to most. As soon as you had lost your season by a single vote, I messaged you and really felt and understood what you had gone through. My loss was still scarring for me at the moment and I felt like we could really work together because of that. That being said, there was another side of me that felt you were too dangerous. I knew you would do whatever you could to win and I've seen you play enough games, and played enough games with you to realize how dangerous you are and so I always felt a bit on edge.

Joey: JOEY. As a person, before we played any game together my first reaction to you was that you had great taste. I listened to one of those podcasts on ben op's blogs and you were the one who said they LOVED Parvati. Immediately I knew you were a good person because of that. Fast forward to Eoin's, I realized just how funny and awesome you are. I loved working with you and you were one of the people in that game that I was never going to betray. Unfortunately, I think people were terrified of you as well. It's a bit hard to top your competition wins in season 8 LOL and I personally went nuts after seeing the chart.

Grace: Grace, I have known you for so long now and when I saw you I squealed. You were one of my first true friends on this site and I knew there was nothing I couldn't trust you with. You are just such a genuine and amazing person, and the first thing I thought of was YT Survivor since that was when we first met (#KaraokeNight). Since then, you've been through so much and you're such a smart and beautiful person. As a player, I felt like you got the short end of the stick both times you had played so I was thrilled to see you get to compete again.

Cody: Cody! You were actually one of the people I had never met before so I was really excited to play with you. I felt like we could really bond over both of us being runner-ups. I still do and always will think that you deserved to win your season but maybe I'm biased. I thought you were cute, cool and smarter than you seemed. I think we hit it off right away and while it was a bumpy road, you were one of the first people I wanted to talk to.

Nick: Nick, oh my god. If I had to pick anyone from Season 7 that I wanted to play with again, (besides maybe Pokepat), it would have 100% been you. I think you're just such a smart person and truly one of my favourite people in S7. Then again watching you play 1984, not only did you become one of my favourites as a player, playing CURVE FEVER with you is one of my fave 1984 memories. I felt so at ease seeing you here, and I knew that people should watch out for you because you are so smooth. #MinorsAlliance

Jordan: Jordan, to be honest you were one of the people I was most skeptical of. You seemed like a nice person, but just watching you play with 3 of my very close friends last season (Billy Silver & Megan), I knew you were someone to watch for. You won 4 HOHs on your original season and my heart hurt when you slayed Silver. I just felt like you would be one of the biggest threats for my personal game and I think seeing the way this game turned out, that proved to be true.

Josh: JOSH!!! I love you dude, I had already met you before this game when we fell into a Final 2 in LKB together. Even though we targeted each other in that game, it was never personal because I knew you were my biggest threat (obviously true since you ended up winning!). I was super excited to see you here. I knew that you were a savvy social player, with a very respectable legacy and standing in JRBB as a series. I knew you were one to watch out for, but I was happy because I knew we would work together.

Will: WILLIAM. Okay as a player, I think everyone knows you're deadly. As much as you said you had no control in this game, I think we all know you would have destroyed any of the Final 3 in a jury vote. I was playing Eoins with you simultaneously and you were just such a loyal ally, so I knew we would work together initially here too. I thought you were someone who had a killer social game, and could win competitions whenever they wanted to, so I was worried about the long run but I knew you would be fun to play with.

Macken: Macken, Macken, Macken. I think we can both agree we almost peed our pants and sent James back our invites when we saw each other. You were the person I was most terrified about. Like you had me shaking in my boots. The one thing in this game that I am most grateful for is the friendship we developed and how we completely turned things around after Season 7. I absolutely adore you now, but at the time I wanted to jump out of the window because I was scared of you winning HOH back to back to back to back to back.

Those were my first impressions of you all, just so you guys know how I was thinking of each of you and maybe why I talked to you guys specifically in a certain type of way. Now i'll actually get on to talking about my game. Im sorry for talking so much, Im trying to be concise here but I have a lot to get off my chest.
1395 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
Congrats to the both of you on making it to the end. My vote is very undecided with this f2. My perception of the both of you is that you guys played the game together and even competed in competitions together all game. I wasn't originally going to ask questions, but here I am.

Question for Both:
What I want to know is how your game differs from each other. Please name 3 (or just one if you don’t have 3) things that were your own moves (big or small) that no one else influenced.

Individual Questions:

Birks - I constantly felt that throughout the season, you never went through with anything that you said you would. You spoke a big game but never executed. I would like you to own up to the fact that you were VERY fake this season. Please tell me the important lie(s) that you told and why. 

Logan - You were very well protected by people (props to you). What I want you to hear you say is that you wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for others helping you out. Please tell me the moment(s) you would be evicted and how you managed to stay without the help of others.
1395 days 12 hours ago
NotNicky333
I don't know what to ask so I'm going to ask both of y'all what you liked about me while playing!! or just say whatever about me to make me FEEL something.

I was really expecting Logan vs Macken so wow.

actually Logan why did u take birks to the end? We all knew Macken was the easy win? no?
1395 days 12 hours ago
Haykee
Hey Will! Thank you for your questions.

What I want to know is how your game differs from each other. Please name 3 (or just one if you don’t have 3) things that were your own moves (big or small) that no one else influenced.

1. I think that when Birks was on the block (when the halting hex was used) I was able to stand up and be say "I'm not voting out Birks, you guys do what you will but i'm not doing it. Although, the halting hex saved Birks I was able to stand strong in my convictions and show everybody where I was instead of saying "I'll evict Birks with you guys tee hee". I was never afraid to be in the minority because (as an underdog) that is where I thrive.

2. I do think that backdooring Vlad in week 2 was a good move for me because I knew that I didn't need another competition beast here. Although I consulted with others, I knew that if a nom came down I needed to backdoor Vlad in order to boost myself forward in the game.

3. During Macken's HoH, the plan to backdoor Jordan was real and in the beginning I was shut it down, "They are coming for you at 7, it is final 11 right now." In order to try to salvage my relationship with both Cody & Jordan as well as Macken near the end I said, "You know what, let's do it." Because I knew that Nicky would have my back because he only ever heard me say let's not do it this week. This way I was able to stay loyal to both Jordan & Cody as well as Macken. It might look big in the long run but I think that trying to protect all three of them from each other was huge for my game for a few weeks, because I was loyal to Jordan and Cody until I was nominated on both of their HoHs.

Logan - You were very well protected by people (props to you). What I want you to hear you say is that you wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for others helping you out. Please tell me the moment(s) you would be evicted and how you managed to stay without the help of others.

The truth is that I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for others coming in at clutch times. I think that my connections and loyalty to those people up until that point helped my case with that. I think that I was always trying to throw new ideas at the wall to keep myself safe. But in the back of my mind I knew that I could trust the people that I put my full faith into to keep me safe.

I could've been evicted during the triple week (where I fought my ass off from the moment I was on the block until Ashanti & Latisha were evicted) I could've been evicted against Grace but was able to have Macken use his double vote to save me due to my loyalty and have Birks save me (as well as Nicky).  I could've been evicted against Nicky but once again my loyalty to Birks & Macken saved me and if I hadn't been as loyal to my group as I was, I wouldn't be here.
1395 days 12 hours ago
Haykee
I don't know what to ask so I'm going to ask both of y'all what you liked about me while playing!! or just say whatever about me to make me FEEL something.

I was really expecting Logan vs Macken so wow.

actually Logan why did u take birks to the end? We all knew Macken was the easy win? no?

Hey Nicky, I loved playing this game with you because even though we were sorta kinda turned against each other at one point we were both able to put aside our differences and come together again. I can't wait to play the TAR game with you and now let me answer your question...

I brought Birks to the end because that is something that I promised him from very early on. When I play games I typically don't bring the person that is considered an "easy beat" because that's not the player I am.
1395 days 11 hours ago
Birks4444
MY GAME

Okay so I game into the game as one of 5 3 time players, one of 5 runners-ups and the youngest player at age 15.

James revealed the cliques, and I felt ill. Everyone had been put in groups of 4, and then there was me and Grace in a duo. I felt like my back was up against the wall and I was in a very vulnerable position. We were given no compensation at all (we were supposed to be given 50/50 coins but they got taken away because the hosts felt it wouldn’t be right). When Christian won HOH on Night 1, I was relieved and I felt very safe, even though he joked about putting me up a lot that round. Having an ally as the HOH enabled me to reach out to people without being concerned about my own safety and I was able to form multiple bonds and alliances. I spoke with everyone individually and had small alliances as well. Here were some of the alliances:

The Gamebots (Myself, Christian & Will)
The Canadians (Myself, Josh & Newz)
S7 Alliance (Myself, Macken & Nick)
Bitchy Sisters (Myself, Grace, Latisha & Logan)

Aside from speaking to all of those people individually, I also reached out to and had good conversations with Joey (our BLM conversation was one of my most learning convos through this game and im very thankful for that) and Cody. Everyone else, I kinda reassured and checked in with.

Similarly to Season 7, my plan was to not win any competitions for the first half of the game. I didn’t want any sort of target on my back, so my Goal was to throw since I was covered on all sides of the house. Week 1 went smoothly, I supported Grace in her Power comp. She killed it and managed to win the Power. I also campaigned to keep her in the house this week.

In week 2, I was able to negotiate and form a deal amongst 8 of us to hand Logan the HOH competition. I reached out to everyone individually, reassured them and proposed giving it to Logan since I knew I was safe with him regardless, and the blood would not be on my hands. Ultimately, this week ended with Vlad going home, which was not exactly what I wanted since John was a bigger threat for me, and ultimately that negatively impacted Logan and Latisha the following week.

In week 3, me and Grace decided that I could switch to the team that was already safe, and she could use her power. It was a win win scenario. During the triple, Joey won HOH for the Top Dogs and I was safe during this round as well. He targeted the Tea Circle and I evicted Andrew since he was spreading the “rumours” about the Bitchy Sisters Alliance. I was also able to win the Halting Hex power this week, and I planned to use it as a safety net.

The following week Logan was Head of Household and he targeted the Canadians (unknowingly). I was working with both Newz and Josh and I loved that chat even though we didn’t always vote together (Sabrina, Neda & Heather <3).

Week 5 was probably one of the most pivotal moments of the season. The HOH competition was the only comp I didn’t show up to all season.
Cody had won it and I felt safe with him. He told me he planned on nominating Christian and Will and vine though I adore you 2, I knew you guys were huge threats and not being on board with the plan would put a larger target on my back. The vote was extremely tough as well. Will had gotten me to the Final in Eoins and I knew the votes weren’t there for Christian unfortunately.

I would say Week 6 is when my edit really spiked. I took the gamble of winning the Veto this week when I could have easily thrown it. Macken was HOH, so I felt completely comfortable. There was a plan in the works to backdoor Jordan but Macken and I held off on it because the support was no longer there. I can honestly say I won this veto and was fine with looking sketchy because I had the halting hex to use the next round anyways. John went home this week, and I was satisfied because I felt he was a threat for me.

In the double eviction, Nick threw me for a loop and put me up as a replacement nominee against Grace. I was able to use the Halting Hex here, and I managed to stay. A lot of people were evicting me here, so I felt like I could use that to my advantage as I could say I no longer owed anyone anything.

I really stepped it up here I feel. I was able to paint myself as the victim to the power couple of Jordan and Cody and they kept me safe for this week. Joey was backdoored and he actually made a very compelling pitch to me, but I ended up feeling like keeping Macken was smarter for my personal game.

This is the point in the game where I really stepped it up in competitions. Over the next 4 rounds, I won 2 HOHs and 1 POV. When Cody won HOH, I had all my notes out and I was ready to win Veto so I could save my newly formed alliance (The Babysitters Club) of Macken and Logan. This was also an extremely tough vote because I adored both nominees.

Something I want to highlight this round is how I kept my double vote. Everyone who had a double vote was scared of being targeted for it, but I kept mine in case there would be a situation at final 7, even though everyone was telling me to play it. I proved to be correct and used it later on.

Nick and I made up (loved our convo) and I won Head of Household in the speed round. I was the first to take a shot at the dynamic duo all season and I managed to take out Cody. The following week, Will was HOH and the babysitters club alliance was able to pull out another victory when Macken won the veto and used it on me. I used my double vote to keep Logan in the game this week, even though Nick made what was probably the most compelling speech a nominee ever made to me in this game.

I then won HOH again in the double eviction and targeted Jordan and Will. I was the only person all season to nominate 2 winners. These were the 2 biggest jury threats and I knew they could win it all. Will won the veto, but I knew I had the votes locked to take out Jordan, as much as I hated having to nominate Josh again.

Up until this point, in the 13 previous rounds of the game, I was only nominated twice. So from here on out, I managed to survive eviction THREE times, when there were only so many voters. I am the only houseguest this season to survive a unanimous vote.

Once again Will pulled a clutch win at Final 5 and I hit the block. I trusted Macken enough to throw the veto to him. He beasted it and used it on Logan. I was up against my good friend Josh, but managed to stay without having to campaign.

At final 4, Logan won HOH again and we discussed him being extra aggressive towards me in his nomination speech so that we could ATTEMPT to keep me if Will won veto. Luckily, Macken pulled through yet again and kept me, taking out the biggest threat in the game.

At final 3, I was very well positioned and felt that both Logan and Macken were taking me. All season long, people told me to watch out for them and that I needed to make a move, but I was very secure in my connections and felt confident about making it all the way to the end with them.

I think to summarize, I want to say that I played a very flexible game. People like to think of this game in 3 facets; strategic, physical & social. I showed every facet. In the first half of the season, my alliances and deals kept me safe. I played a strong strategic game. In the middle, I won 4 competitions and took shots at huge players. And then at the end my social game was the reason I survived 3 consecutive unanimous votes.

I hope you guys consider that Ive played a very strong, well rounded game. Aside from how Ive played this time around I want to highlight some of my accomplishments:

- I am the only player in JRBB history to make it to the Final 2 twice (and back to back)
- I am tied with Joey for most competition wins in the series with 11
- I am tied with Chili for most HOH competition wins in the series with 6
- I am tied with Slothy, Chile, Jordan & Logan for most HOH wins in a single season with 4
- I have played the most days in JRBB history  (Hitting day 73 tomorrow!)

I played a very strong game this season and I hope that you guys can consider voting for me. Thank you all for making this experience worth it.
1395 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
Hello y'all. I can't lie, I have been undecided since Will left and since then it went from an 8-2 Macken loss at finals to an open game, so yay for more drama and actually making me think my vote matters.

I'll just say some statements and then my question.

Logan: The biggest holdup I'm having on wanting you to win dates all the way back to JRBB6. I thought we were friendly enough, I joined with my Final 2 Will and you joined with yours in Megan. However, after the game, when I lost, y'all decided to basically attack me, saying that I "had the personality of Siri" (honestly not wrong but there's a time and place for everything and that just wasn't it!) and that I was a disgusting person, which I felt was sorta confusing considering I had done nothing to you in the game? I was loyal to my final two just like you were, yet I don't think that made me some awful person just because I happened to do better at the competitions? I thought we were friends but you didn't really hesitate in joining everyone in jumping me so like, why would I want to vote for someone who made me feel like shit and then didn't give a fuck? Yes it was years ago but like...I felt it was unneeded. I don't know whether you just forgot or didn't care coming into this, but that was something that didn't quite add up.

Birks: Now let's move on to someone who actually did make me feel like shit LMAO. Birks, I'll be honest I don't give a fuck about your first impression of me because I only care what happened here. I tell you quite literally everything that I know in the game. I tell you how much it hurts that quite literally no one wants to work with me, and you sit there and lie and lie and lie to my face saying "oh! no one wants to work with me either!" and just all this stuff. Then it comes to light that you're spreading the message that I'm in a premade, ironic considering you had more friends than I did in this game. And then, you lie about winning the Halting Hex for literally zero reason. You just make me feel slimy, and nasty, and question why I ever thought you were someone I trusted. It's hard not to be bitter when you made me feel like you used me when it was convenient and then dumped me when it wasn't.

Anyway, I can't lie. I don't care about who was more strategic or whatever. Y'all openly did every single competition together to help each other so don't care about that either, and I was out like ten rounds ago so it's not like I know what you did anyway from a firsthand view.

So I guess with all I have said, why should I vote for you? Why should your name be the one next to my name on James's chart? I don't want to hear about your game. I just want you to tell me what you know about me as a person that should let me vote for you. Because at this point, my vote is leaning more so to hoping the other person loses rather than one of you wins. So I guess try to change my mind, and I'll vote for whoever does that the best.
1395 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
I-...
1395 days 11 hours ago
sergeant
First off Congrats to both of you on making it here! I have played 3 times now and have fallen short every time so a huge props for making it this far. I am not yet sure what I am going to do with my vote as I think we were all expecting a Macken vs Logan/Birks final 2.

Logan - We had an interesting relationship in this game, where we kind of danced around working together. I felt that I was honest with you about what I was doing in the game and didn't always feel like you reciprocated that honesty.

So what I want to know from you are 2 things.

1. What were the main reasons you never really pulled the trigger on working with me
2. Where there any reasons you felt like you couldn't be honest with me back.?

Birks - Coming into this game I thought we were going to be working in lock step the whole season. We even ended up in alliances together. But part of the way through I felt you drift away from me and felt like you didn't want to play with me anymore.

Someone might have already mentioned it, but I felt particularly betrayed by you. I felt like you said lots but wouldn't follow through. Had I won HoH at any point in the game, I wasn't going to nominate you. I told you this on many occasions. And you told me I was safe with you. And yet you nominated me Twice!

I also have a couple things I want to know.

1. Were you ever being genuine with me about our working togther? Or were you just lying to advance your own game?
2. Why did you feel it necessary to say you were going to do certain things and then not follow through with your word?

Congrats again! And I wish you both the best of luck!
1395 days 11 hours ago
Birks4444
Hey Will! Thanks for asking.

Alrighty! I think whilst Logan and I may have had similar strategies, our games were vastly different. Aside from being closer with different sides (he gravitated towards Jordan & Cody, while I was closer with you and Josh), there were some other key differences.

1) I personally always put my foot down when I wanted something to go my way. In the HOH competition in Week 2, while Logan wanted to continue playing, I went to each person and formed that safety deal so we would all throw it. Regarding the vote, Logan and I had a massive argument and he wanted me to evict Vlad, but I refused to do it. Ultimately, keeping John hurt us because Logan/Latisha/Grace all went up the next round and Latisha went home. Then again, when people wanted me to use my double vote at Final 9, I put my foot down and kept it.

2) Decisions Regarding Power
All of my decisions, when it came to my competition wins always were my own. I'd say where we differ is that I always put up big dogs. With my first HOH, I targeted the strongest duo in Cody and Jordan and then with my 2nd, I targeted you and Jordan as the biggest jury threats and since you guys were 2 winners.

3) Being more Reserved in the Beginning
I think sometimes people go overboard with the social game, which is why I was a bit more reserved than Logan in the beginning. While he played more aggressively at the start, it put a target on his back and he was nominated by John, you, Cody & Jordan. I managed to escape being targeted in most of those situations, because I didnt present myself as a big threat, even though I entered the season with a bigger target on my back.
Individual Questions:

Birks - I constantly felt that throughout the season, you never went through with anything that you said you would. You spoke a big game but never executed. I would like you to own up to the fact that you were VERY fake this season. Please tell me the important lie(s) that you told and why.

Absolutely, I think I was definitely the fakest player this season. I made a lot of promises, a lot of deals and didn't always follow through with them. It also contributes to my survival though and I feel like I did play a big game. I targeted big threats, but I didnt target the big threats that I said I was going to target. I think one of the reasons that I never went through on anything, is because I would constantly tell different people different pieces of information. Ultimately, my goal is never to come accross as being fake, but I think being fake did help me in this game.

Here are some of the lies I told this season:

1) "You're good, I swear. I'm not nominating you if I win HOH."
I would message people right before an HOH competition on a regular basis, to let them know they weren't touching the block if I won HOH. And then I would go out there and throw the HOH competition, so everyone still felt good with me. I think this definitely benefitted me. It kept me off of people's radars and everyone felt like they were good with me. This was extremely fake as I was playing all sides, but it benefitted me.

2) "I'll turn on Logan and Macken next week."
I think this was a recurring message that I would tell people, but to be honest following through with it never actually benefitted me. By lying about it, people would trust me more than they would trust Logan. And I never felt like it was a hinderance, because Logan and I (as well as Macken) all had equal amount of CONTROL. No one was running anything, so for me I never viewed it as Logan will 100% beat me, he needs to go. And if I had made that move at Final 6 like some people wanted me to, I would be at the bottom of a 4 person alliance at Final 5.

3) "I'm not good at comps, I get lucky and ______ is telling me all the info for the Mental comps."

A complete lie. I have a binder full of pages upon pages of information regarding this game. Mental comps are my strong suit, I did this to downplay my abilities so I could have a smoother ride moving forwards. I won 5 competitions this season, which is tied for the 2nd most.
https://imgur.com/hij4W6c https://imgur.com/xhkuT0U https://imgur.com/VbG3DGz

4) "I used my double vote to take out Grace."
This never happened. It was my idea to keep the double vote, while the others wanted to use both. And my double vote is what saved Logan at Final 7. I was able to lie about using it, so that i'd have more power and the target would not be on me.

I think those are the main lies I told, but I was very consistently untruthful throughout the game as much as I hate to admit it. I felt like this was a very cutthroat game and it was kill before getting killed. I lied a lot and I will 100% admit to being extremely fake and having a consistent storyline of breaking promises. I do want to say though, absolutely NOTHING I lied about was without purpose, and it was never anything personal.
1395 days 11 hours ago
Haykee
Logan: The biggest holdup I'm having on wanting you to win dates all the way back to JRBB6. I thought we were friendly enough, I joined with my Final 2 Will and you joined with yours in Megan. However, after the game, when I lost, y'all decided to basically attack me, saying that I "had the personality of Siri" (honestly not wrong but there's a time and place for everything and that just wasn't it!) and that I was a disgusting person, which I felt was sorta confusing considering I had done nothing to you in the game? I was loyal to my final two just like you were, yet I don't think that made me some awful person just because I happened to do better at the competitions? I thought we were friends but you didn't really hesitate in joining everyone in jumping me so like, why would I want to vote for someone who made me feel like shit and then didn't give a fuck? Yes it was years ago but like...I felt it was unneeded. I don't know whether you just forgot or didn't care coming into this, but that was something that didn't quite add up.

Hey Christian thanks for your question.

I don't think that I participated in the bullying tactics (but I could be wrong) I remember saying that I believed that you didn't play as good of a social game as Will because you didn't talk to me on my HoH. If I did, it was most likely out of frustration and I apologize for that. The comments that you are referring to I believe come from Megan, and we do not always share the same feelings. Coming into this game I thought that we could have each others backs as much as we could because we came from the same season. I remember that as soon as the season was over I was over my feelings and congratulated Will and also told you that you played a great game. I'm sorry that I jumped in with the rest of the jury, (I don't remember my exact comments).

I think that as a gameplayer you will vote for the best game overall and the person that had to fight the hardest to get here. And to be completely honest, if you honestly think that I participated in bullying tactics during JRBB6, you should not vote for me. I hope that you understand and accept my remorse because hurting you was never my intention, and I wish that we could've talked about this before.
1395 days 11 hours ago
macken
I guess ill make my statement here

Congratulations ye two I did expect this as I felt it from yesterday I was always gonna be third if Logan won. I would have brought you to the end Birks also so great job there having great connections!

Logan: Getting to know you was great! you did great up until prejury (from my perspective) and you made it to the end so congratulations! Sometimes we argued and got pissed off at each other it would be gone the next day. Best of luck!

Birks: getting to work with you was amazing this time. We share our love for Melissa Reeves so strongly and you are just overall a great person and a great ally. You are always up to make a move and i love that about you! You 100% played hard after Nick put you up in the Double and I commend it

my mind is 70/30 right now if yall have anything to say that would change my mind I guess now would be the time to cement it.

GG
1395 days 10 hours ago
Haykee
First off Congrats to both of you on making it here! I have played 3 times now and have fallen short every time so a huge props for making it this far. I am not yet sure what I am going to do with my vote as I think we were all expecting a Macken vs Logan/Birks final 2.

Logan - We had an interesting relationship in this game, where we kind of danced around working together. I felt that I was honest with you about what I was doing in the game and didn't always feel like you reciprocated that honesty.

So what I want to know from you are 2 things.

1. What were the main reasons you never really pulled the trigger on working with me
2. Where there any reasons you felt like you couldn't be honest with me back.?

Hey Josh, thanks for your question!

1. I was ready to pull the trigger but I always felt that you were more hesitant in the later game. You voted to evict me the first time and I was like "I'd still like to work with you". When I wasn't on the block I continued to voice this to you and then you voted me again. I never voted against you until you went home and if we could've joined forces that would've been great, however I felt that you were not willing at that point.

2. There were a couple of instances that I did lie to you and I did that because I was in the situation where I HAD to lie. Once I was out of that situation I was nothing but truthful with you. I tried my best to tell you what I was doing but if it didn't benefit my game and I figured that I could cover it up, I did tell a fib here and there.

Thank you again.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!