This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S10: Nomination Ceremonies and Veto Meetings

Topic » S10: Nomination Ceremonies and..

1417 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Here is where Head of Households will nominate, and Veto ceremonies will occur.

Typically, nominations will be due by 5pm EST the following day, with veto decisions being due 1 hour after announcing veto winner, with a further hour for renomination if necessary.
1417 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
Hello y'all! As Head of Household, one of my duties is to nominate two houseguests for eviction. I know everyone wants to play so nominating people for first boot sucks and while I got to talk to nearly everyone today after the HoH, I just wanted to state that this decision wasn't personal in any way, just had to nominate the two people I've gotten to know the least so far. Since I'm likely going to sleep past the deadline, I am just nominating now before I go to bed.

My first nominee is
Red

My second nominee is
Grace

I decided to nominate you Red and you Grace for eviction.

Red, ultimately I had to nominate you because we just haven't gotten a chance to speak yet in the game and get to know each other.

Grace, I nominated you as well because while we did get a chance to talk and I enjoyed the chat, it wasn't quite as extended as the others and it's really just measuring straws at this point.

Like I said, nothing personal at all, and I wish you both the best of luck in the veto today.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1416 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
Hey y'all!

This is the veto meeting. As the winner of the Power of Veto, I can choose whether or not to veto one of the nominations.

I have ultimately decided to NOT use the Power of Veto this week. While I do respect how y'all both fought hard in the veto, nominating two people was hard enough and I don't think I could put a third person up at this point.

Best of luck to you both in the vote.

This veto ceremony is adjourned.
1414 days 23 hours ago
Haykee
Hello. This is the nomination ceremony. It is my duty as HoH to nominate two houseguests for eviction.

My first nominee is
Newz.

My second nominee is
John.

I have nominated you both for eviction because during the endurance comps there were safety for safety deals made that I’m sticking to. It then came down to who I talked to the least from the rest of the houseguests. I really enjoy our conversations and I hope that you can both understand why I nominated you. I wish you both the best of luck in the PoV.

1414 days 17 hours ago
sergeant
This is the veto meeting. As the winner of the Power of Veto, I can choose whether or not to veto one of the nominations.

This was an unexpected win, and a really tough choice for me. I have to, even this early, make decisions that I feel are going to benefit my game. And I am sorry if this causes waves or upsets people. My dm is always open to chat.

But I have decided to.
Use the PoV on Newz.

*Places PoV necklace on Newz*

Logan,

since I have vetoed one of your nominees for eviction you will need to name a replacement nominee.
1414 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Thanks Josh!
1414 days 17 hours ago
Haykee
I have decided to nominate
Vlad.

Like I said in my original speech, it comes down to who I have spoken to the least because of the deals during the endurance comp. I have to unfortunately nominate you for eviction. I wish both you and John the best of luck.

1413 days 19 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Hello. This is the nomination ceremony. It is my duty as HoH to nominate two houseguests for eviction.
My first nominee is
Latisha.

My second nominee is
Grace.

This is so hard because I have very limited options. I like everyone and really didn’t think I’d come into power this early but I feel like you both are amazing people, I just haven’t talked that much game with both of you. I’m wishing both of you the best of luck in veto.
1413 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Week 1 Grace won the 'Golden Empire' spam competition.

As a result, she received a pass to survive until after tomorrow's triple eviction, making her unable to be nominated by any houseguest, and any houseguest which nominated her would have to make a replacement nominee in her place.

As a consequence, Andrew, please name your replacement nominee in Grace's place.
1413 days 19 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Well...
This sucks cause I only have like 5 other options rip LMFAOOOOO
I’m so sorry but I guess I’ll have to renominate Nick.
same speech. I wish we talked more game love ya a lot
1413 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
https://i.giphy.com/media/bx3jFZqO4jJtRQ5qIM/giphy.gif

- Grace
1413 days 2 hours ago
Jxhn
Hi all! This is the nomination ceremony. One of my duties as head of household is to nominate two houseguests for eviction. I will turn the Keys of the houseguests I’m nominating, locking in my nominations.

The first houseguest I have nominated is...
Logan.

The second houseguest I have nominated is...
Will.

I have nominated Logan and Will for eviction this week. There are very few options, little to go off of, and no room to hide. Logan nominated me last week, and Will was one of the four to vote me out. I appreciate that you guys were open with your intentions but I have to go with what I know. Best of luck in veto earning safety this week guys
1412 days 20 hours ago
IceBeast

I have obviously decided to.
Use the veto on myself!

John,

since I have vetoed one of your nominees for eviction you will need to name a replacement nominee.
1412 days 19 hours ago
Jxhn
Alright congrats Will.

I have three options here. There is nothing personal and everyone has shared that they don’t want to go up. I tried my best to weigh all options and hear everyone out equally.

Ashanti, you know it’s all love but you’re the replacement nominee this week :( GL to all four of you
1410 days ago
Haykee

My first nominee is
Newz.

My second nominee is
Josh.

I have nominated Newz for eviction because I have already nominated you for eviction & the bridge was already broken. I have nominated you Josh because I heard rumors during the triple eviction and paired with you putting me up first in the HoH competition I feel that it is only logical for me to nominate you this week. I wish you both luck in the POV.

1409 days 19 hours ago
Haykee
I have decided to not use the power of veto. I wish you both luck with the vote.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!