This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3: Jury Questioning

Topic » S3: Jury Questioning

1897 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Hufus, Latisha, congratulations on making Final 2!

You will now have the chance to plea your case to the jury of 9, who will decide which of you will win J2999 Big Brother S3 - Vice and Virtue.

Jurors, if you can, please wait until both Hufus and Latisha have posted their opening statement, within reason :)

Votes are due by 6:30pm on FRIDAY 18th January, ahead of the Finale at 7pm!
1897 days 19 hours ago
Silver09
I love you both and I'm so glad this is the f2, our trio was iconic and for you two to be sitting here at the end is really the best thing ever.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/50720831ff95b90e800d239d3cd25381/tumblr_pgny1jyyAB1xfjldho7_250.gif

#TantalizingTrio
1897 days 17 hours ago
Latisha0987
Hello jury,

I deserve to win because all of you have experienced the wrath of Latisha Laxative.

On a more serious note, I do feel like I deserve to get your votes because I have played a more superior game than Hufus in every aspect. I hold the record for the most competition wins this season with 8, and I was considered the biggest threat by most of the people but I still find my way surviving week after week despite a huge target on my back. I also formed a 5-person alliance called the Alcohol Alliance that didnt last that long, but after the destruction of that alliance, my ability to quickly change my strategic and social game was shown and I was able to make connections with people that helped my game. My game had many flaws but with those flaws, I was able to adapt and move forward and make it to the end.

I am open for your questions. It's been a pleasure playing with all of you and I hope y'all enjoy a dose of Latisha Laxative.
1897 days 17 hours ago
Hufus
Hello jurors!

First of all, I'd like to say thank you for James and Ray aka Raul for hosting the season and for making it so entertaining and good for us. And I'd also like to say that I really had a blast while playing with all of u. I know some of you arent probably happy with this outcome, judging by us being called snakes during the game, and I admit my game is far from a perfect one, but I stand here in front of y'all hoping I can change your minds and prove it's enough for me to win.

Despite having fun, I can't say it was an easy game. Far from that, I must say, cause there were so many ups and downs. When I first saw the cast, I was really worried, cause I either didn't know many of all or we just weren't close or hadnt talked much before (with 1/2 exceptions). And it all got much more complicated in my head after I realized there were so many friends playing together; or after I viced Grace in the first V & V meeting, which got me worried about leaving a bad first impression to most of you; or when I was the first one eliminated in the 1st HoH Comp by Mark. So I knew that if I wanted to get here, I wouldve to fight as hard as I could, and that's exactly what I did.

I always tried my best in challenges, and even though my physicality wasn't my strongest suit this season, I still managed to win 1 HoH and 2 PoV's, which were pivotal in first backdooring Sharon, then saving Latisha from going home at f5. I also have to say that I'm thankful for the Alcohol Alliance I had with Red, Sharon, Latisha and Silver, cause even if that didn't exactly work out, it brought me, Silver and Latisha together and closer than ever (TantalizingTrio) and 2 of us made here, so that's impressive on our part and showed how good we all did. To top it all off, on a strategic aspect, there's the turning point of the season (that i take most credit for), which was saving myself at F11 by turning the others against Red, the biggest threat back then, and then his eviction on DE night.

But anyway, I won't extend myself for now as I don't want it to turn into a more boring and longer speech, but I'm looking forward to answering your questions and elaborating on some of the points I brought up there. Best of luck, Latisha, and ILY girl <3 #SpanishHunks
1897 days 17 hours ago
SharonMaItems
Hello Latisha and Hufus!
I have a few questions for you, haha. Haven't seen you in a while but I have a few things to ask from some of you guys.

Latisha, my question to you is:
You have probably won the most competitons this season. Other than that, why do you think I should be voting you? I haven't personally talked to you that much the time I was here but I want to know what have you done to get yourself here that was all made by you.

Hufus, my question to you is:
What was your biggest move in the game? Personally, I believe that you hid behind the raging shields of Latisha and Alex but I want to know what YOUR OWN biggest move was. I want to see if you can sway my votes a bit more.

Good luck ladies and gentlemans!

https://media.giphy.com/media/2w7bOke6ayqGYMYzHX/giphy.gif
1897 days 17 hours ago
RedFabFoxy
My question to Latisha:
You came in like a dark horse in the beginning and ended up in the final 2. However, people think your social game is not on par compared to others (for example, barely ever talking to some people). Along with that, some people may think the only thing that got you here is comp wins. How will you prove the nay-sayers wrong, and what ultimately got you here?

My question to Hufus:
People think you've played a very shady yet minimal game. On top of that, it is believed that your jury management is horrible as you have not assured to be honest or respectful to many people. Tell me one quality/aspect of your gameplay that proves that you should win over Latisha.

Good luck to both of you and congrats on final 2. :)
1897 days 17 hours ago
Hufus
@Sharon

Hey Sharon! Thanks for your question. But first, I definitely don't think I hid behind Latisha and Alex tbh. I had my own game and made moves on my own as well, which exposed me if anything. And as you asked about only one specific moment, I wanted to talk about F11... After you and Red turned on me, I initially felt defeated, cause I knew Red was good with most people and he was talking to everyone about getting me out, also there was no doubt he was the biggest player in all aspects of the game back then. But then I decided to fight back and I set my mind on proving to him that he was right when he called me one of the most intimidating in the cast, whatever it meant LOL I didn't know if it'd work, but I exposed Red for everything he had said about the others in the game during the time we were allies, e.g as how Grace was a slow typer, or us working together to get one of them out, or how Alex scaried him the most, and some others pieces of information. Along with the fact that he was a tremendous threat with all those comps win, it gladly ended up working. So basically I took matters into my own hands, made the first step and convinced people who I def wasnt close with not only to save me that round, but also to get Red out in the next one.
1897 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello Latisha and Hufus. Congrats on making final 2 now let's see how well you can do with my questions.
Latisha: As you saw in the 3rd part, I'm not happy with you for double voting me out after I told you about losing my job. My simple question is this, why shouldn't I be angry and bitter towards you?
And Hufus, even though we didn't speak much, here is your question. What is your biggest regret in the game.
To both of you, rank us jurors from the best player to the worst player and explain why.
Whoever does the best on both parts gets my vote.
1897 days 16 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Ok, congrats to both of you for making it this far!!! That is a huge accomplishment and something to be proud of. I may ask you a series a of questions. I already voted for one of you, but asking questions and drinking the tea you spill is fun so I will still ask questions. Who knows the person I didn't vote for could change my mind, idk, that's for you to decide. I also random.org'ed you both so maybe I based my vote on that because sometimes I listen to that. Who knows....

There were 2 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
Hufus
Latisha
IP: 198.137.18.14
Timestamp: 2019-01-17 02:53:27 UTC

Ok question time!!!

Laxative Latisha:

Love the name btw!!!

My problem with you lays how you really wanted me out in that HOH comp and kept calling me queen, legend, and saying I was doing amazing while behind my back, you were wanting me to fail. I genuinely was rooting for you and didn't target you for the reasoning you did amazing in the comp. Why should I still vote for you if you were thinking of sabotaging me instead of playing it fair?

And also explain a social move you made that doesn't involve Hufus, Silver, and Alex because it seems like the main thing that got you here was comp wins.

Hufus:

Ok, name one move you made that you think overshadows anything Latisha has done in this game.

We as a jury believe you were a really shady player like coming after Red in dm's and lying. Why would you think that would sit well with us?

Both:

Compare the jurors to a BB player and explain why.
1897 days 16 hours ago
Hufus
@Red

Tbh Red, I don't think I played a shady nor minimal game. I came here to play hard, and that's what I did. I won comps and made moves on my own, and the struggle I felt in some rounds or even being called out didn't stop me from getting here today, so I kept pushing through all of this. But before answering your question, can I ask you to elaborate on when I wasn't honest or (worse) respectful with MANY people in the game? Cause I gotta be honest, I'm surprised with this statement.
1897 days 16 hours ago
Silver09
Congrats guys, like I said earlier I love you both and I think your both deserving winners

Hufus: I think people on the jury are really discrediting your move to expose Red, that move saved you and kept you in another round and was the main reason Grace, Maddie, and Alex turned on Red and he was a well positioned player in the game.

Latisha: At first you where highkey inactive but when Mark nominated you a spark lit in your eyes and you got your shit together and proved to be a really dominate and forceful player in this game.

Question for both: Pick a animal that represents how you played the game

https://media1.tenor.com/images/27dfb5764ef6b03e9f4a45d3617be84d/tenor.gif
1897 days 16 hours ago
RedFabFoxy
To Hufus:
Before I answer, I do wanna mention that the statements in my question are not only something I believe, but other jury members do too. So I/we feel like you have used information to your own advantage and manipulated it to where you put the blame on only one person. That's considered shady/dishonest in my opinion. In addition to that, multiple people believe that you have done nothing but kiss ass and be fake to everyone that was not Latisha/Alex/Silver. As for respectful, you've definitely made some rude remarks towards me which were completely unnecessary. If that is "good jury management", then I don't know. If you do believe I'm wrong on that part, then please correct me.
1897 days 16 hours ago
Maddog16
*Walks in with a big glass of wine*

Hi hennies how are you been a while since I last saw you cuties. Congrats to you both even though everyone saw this coming.

I was gonna come here and explode but since I have much better things to do then explode on you both let's get the questioning starting shall we?

Latisha
How was I relevant to you and your game?

Hufus
How was your game benefiting the other people you were with?

Great seeing you babes again!!

See you on the next battlefield if you dare play with me again in a different game!

*Struts out in my heels*
1897 days 14 hours ago
Hufus
@Logan

Thanks for the question, Logan. My biggest regret in the game was prob not talking to some people more, especially you and Britt. The game got really complicated as there was a part during the holidays and I felt like I lost the opportunity to get to know you 2 more. Even though we've played together before, I feel like we never really got there, and I expected it to happen here, especially after we started talking more, like about your 12 Deaths series or Escape the night, but then we were nommed together and eek. As for Britt, I didn't try to talk to her and she didn't try to talk to me also, but I knew she was friends with a lot of people in the game and that kinda contributed on putting a wall between us imo.

Ranking the jurors...  eek, this is really hard as we had a LOT of good players, so i hope y'all dont get offended with it. I took a lot of things into consideration, as comp wins, alliances, votes, what I saw about you, etc etc, to try to come up with it.

Vlad - I'm a big fan of Vlad as a person and as a player. He escaped from being a final nominee a lot of times and he also won comps that helped him to get further into the game and to also make power moves that benefited him the most, like sending Silver out. And I do think that he would've beaten most people if he was here.
Alex - I think Alex played a really great game. He knew when to adapt and when was the right time to strike (e.g when he voted out Red despite Madi/Grace not wanting it). He was good with a lot of people from "both sides" and therefore he was really well connected.
Grace - We didn't exactly start with the right foot, but I respect your game and what you did. You def had a tough road with losing your vote and the coins comp. But despite that, you used your comp wins and your social game to turn those things around and you managed to survive for awhile, and that's why you're high in my ranking.
Silver - you're just a social and a strategic king. It's too bad that the only person you weren't really close with held the power and ended up getting you out.
Red - I think that if you hadn't been evicted that night, you'd probably get REALLY further into the game and I'm almost sure you'd be sitting here pleading your case. Not only you were a force to be reckon with regarding comps, but you made everyone feel they could trust you or that they were your bffs until that round.
Madi - Tbh I think you're the nicest person in the cast, at least to me. I really had a great time meeting you. Gamewise, I felt like sometimes you were just trying to stay out of trouble and therefore didn't want to commit to something, or make some moves or say something as those things could end up hurting your game.
Sharon - I think you're really funny and you had your great moments, like when you won POV twice and saved yourself, but I moved you down a bit as I heard you were trying to get evicted over Red when you two were on the block together.
Britt - We just didn't really talk that much, but i knew how good you were with people and you came close to winning some comps as well.
Logan - im sorry dude, the reasons why im putting u at last is because u left early, didnt win comps and bc I didn't see you having a solid alliance in the game. When we were on the block and i was campaigning against u, i heard a lot of people saying they didn't talk to you either so they'd be fine in evictin u.
1897 days 14 hours ago
Hufus
@Red

Well, Red... I did use information on my advantage, but did I lie in any of those moments? Cause all those messages were true, weren't they? I'd agree that it was dishonest if i had faked those conversations, which wasn't the case. Also I retalied AFTER you nommed me, and this was part of the game, which in that round involved exposing you for your lies. It helped me to survive and also to get rid of a threat next. And btw, I definitely wasn't kissing ass.

And for the rude remarks regarding you, this is the only thing I agree, and for that I'm truly sorry as I overstepped. It def doesn't justify my mistake or make me innocent, as two wrongs dont make a right, but I got emotional because of how you treated me. Not only you were someone I initially thought I could trust and u blindsided me, but u didn't even answer me back or try to explain your reasons after you nommed me. You just ignored me and treated me like shit. And btw there were moments too that i felt you and Sharon were nitpicking about things that involved me, and both Silver and Latisha noticed that as well, so all of those things also seemed disrespectful to me.
1897 days 14 hours ago
Hufus
it's 2:32AM here, so i gotta sleep now... i'll answer the rest of the questions tomorrow when i wake up xx

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!