This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2: Jury Questioning

Topic » S2: Jury Questioning

2017 days 14 hours ago
J2999
Congratulations to Nathan and Slothy on making Final 2!

You now can post your jury speeches, and then the jurors can question you.

Votes are due by 7 pm est Friday 12th October.

Your vote can be changed until then, but whatever is sent then will be your final vote.

Winner reveal and awards will be at 7.

Please wait until the F2 BOTH post their speeches to comment.

Good luck, and thanks for playing!
2017 days 14 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
https://media.giphy.com/media/8PmSE3fzsNNaFtcvXJ/giphy.gif
Hello jury!
When I came into this game I was going to base it off of loyalty and integrity.
And for the most part thats what I did. On day 1 I knew I needed a solid alliance. So I went to Paul. Me and paul made our lil alliance thingy.

We were skinny tbh
https://media.giphy.com/media/d7p5vTEvbtadpAQvPf/giphy.gif
2017 days 14 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Then we had both spoken to Nick and Nathan abt alliances so we decided to call ourselves Fouslay.
And thats how I play big brother. They were my people and I was gonna stick to that. So you can say I sheeped, I floated but that's loyalty.
I won my fair share of comps and used them to get the people who had 0% trust in me out.
I also made side deals with Brittany and Birks to keep myself safe in the event one of them got power.
At the start of the game Birks came to me with a F2 and I took it. He ended up using the veto on me so that was sister snazzy. But Birks was one of the biggest threats so I made sure he went in DOTD. Soz.
I tried to save Brittany but I knew Sam was closer with Nathan / Nick so I knew I needed to gun for the final POV to get him out and break those ties. I gunned for comp wins to make sure I could Keizo out and Sam out because I had hardly said a word of game to either of them.
Ive been saved with the veto 5 times and I havent been a Final nominee once.

https://media.giphy.com/media/1kTNVjzfB8Kou2ELtY/giphy.gif

Just like Rockstar I was a mess so theres that but Rockstar also slayed all the fats so dont @ me
https://media.giphy.com/media/9JgeOE9SRFnEHgmhi6/giphy.gif

At the end of the day, this game has been fun and the cast was really good tbh. Definitely one of the better BBs ive played in terms of gameplay but im happy I can get more sleep now becuase im failing in science thanks to James xo

Ok you can ask me questions, ill do them tomorrow
2017 days 13 hours ago
LoveLife
Okay so firstly I want to thank Slothy for bringing me to final 2.

Now for why I think I deserve to win this game.

I started the game with a very unsure outlook on group games having played 1 in the last 10 years on this website.

I started by aligning with a solid final 4 called FOUSLAY with myself, Slothy, Nick and Paul.

3 of us made the final 3 so I would say this was a good & loyal alliance.

As well as this, I made good connections with the rest of the cast, especially with Sam who I actually told about this alliance and trusted fully.

I knew I played a good social game (not all of this was game as I formed some amazing friendships) with a lot of people and didn’t want to throw off my alliance by not nominating their targets. So I made a big thing of inactives PUBLICALLY in the chat and how they should be kicked from the game.  I actually threatened to leave and got really stressed out and argumentative, but this was all part of my game so people in FOUSLAY wouldn’t suspect me when I went for inactive players rather than the threats, therefore allowing the rest of my alliance to get all the blood on their hands.

I then set myself up in case I won HOH (knowing I could just nominate inactives) because they all knew how ‘I would leave the game '.

I also stayed in close with people not in my main alliance by messaging them veto help like ‘remember to post sits on shelf’ without actually having proper alliances with these people (Brittany, you for example). I led them to believe that I was an asset to them within the game in case they managed to pull off a HOH win. This therefore set me up on all sides of the house.

When it got nearer to the end I ensured I won competitions. For example winning 2 POVs and saving Sloth 2 times in a row. So you could say he brought me here with Final HOH, but then again would he have been in F3 if it wasn’t for me saving him both those times?

I then won Final 4 HOH knowing I could keep myself safe from 4th place and nominate without necessarily gaining any blood on my hands.

I was on the block once all game (until final 3, when Slothy won HOH) and i convinced all but 1 person not to evict me.

Therefore my stats are:

-Nominated once until final 3
-One eviction vote cast against me AL GAME
-3 HOH’s
-3 POV’s

Credits to the jury:

9th - Birks - I would say you are a mastermind of games like these, you seem great at conversations and the social aspect of the game and strategy. I really do think it makes my case the fact that you got evicted on my HOH because I think you would have been very difficult to beat in the end if I hadn't have nominated you at this early point of jury.

8th - Paul - You are the robbed goddess of FOUSLAY. We knew each other coming into this game, but I think the game has ultimately just brought us much closer together. We were on the block together and I think I played well because even though you are my friend I didn't let this affect how I campaigned to stay in the game, I stayed by a 4-1 vote and therefore only 1 person saved you over me. I think you should reward me on this gameplay honestly.

7th - Keizo - You are somebody I grew to love chatting to in this game, but we had never really spoken much on a game level. Remember SLOTHY evicted you in a tie against Brittany. I saw you as a bit of a floater honestly, but I do respect that you played with integrity and didn't lie to me and were always there to speak to no matter what I really hope I have done enough to get your vote.

6th - Christian - I know early on I made a side alliance with yourself and Nick which was called 'Phase 3', but there was no talk in this chat after the first hour or so. I really hope you are not bitter about this, because ultimately I stayed very truthful and loyal to an alliance that was formed on Day 1. When Sam was HOH, I used POV on Slothy to ensure that you left instead of him as I knew that FOUSLAY would control the vote in the end to get you out and you were much more of a threat to us as an alliance than Brittany. I feel like maybe if I hadn't have used the VETO on Slothy here, you would have stayed and Slothy would not have the trust in me to get me to this point I am at now. Sorry, I hope you respect my game.

5th - Brittany - We seldom spoke about game Brittany, but when we did I was always honest with you, you asked me for my vote and I told you straight up whether or not I was saving you. I never lied to you and at F5 although Slothy kept you and myself and Nick voted you out, I hope you realise I was always honest and did what I had to do to get myself to the end.

4th - Sam - SAMMMMY. We were this seasons Showmance, we called ourselves International Love very early in if you remember. I was honest with you, i told you about the FOUSLAY alliance from early days and always made sure if I was to veto someone etc that you would not be getting evicted. I proved this when I vetoed Slothy knowing you would go up (but I knew that you would have mine and Nick's votes to stay). I know you are robbed because you had to go on holiday, but real life is more important! I had a great time getting to know you just sucks you aren't closer :O

3rd - Nick - Honestly Nick, I have so so so enjoyed getting to know you with our conversations, I think you did amazing to get so far without being on Tengaged. I will be fully honest with you, I think myself and Slothy are the most worthy finalists for that reason as we were always able to play in the comps etc, but I do think you did crazy well to get so far. Do what your heart tells you..

GOOD LUCK to you Slothy me and you killed this season with a massive amount of competition wins. I really hope the person who played the best game wins.

** VOTE FOR THE BEST SPEECH, NOT THE BEST GIFS**

https://media.giphy.com/media/fdCLFIecZQVCEQ2sJS/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/xZwyZqIRML6co/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/hw80FKNRwXAru/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/X2w6UPRGlg3vy/giphy.gif
2017 days 13 hours ago
Birks4444
I want to clarify a few things.

When someone uses veto on you, it is NOT because they have "0 trust in you". When you evict someone after swearing to save them it is NOT loyalty.

So Slothy my question to you is why did you decide to continuously lie about these things and why did you DECIDE to be a bitch on several occasions knowing very well that a jury of 7 is voting and these actions would hinder your game?
2017 days 13 hours ago
LoveLife
https://media.giphy.com/media/X2w6UPRGlg3vy/giphy.gif
2017 days 13 hours ago
Birks4444
Nathan, what was the strategical benefit of saying I was "so fucking annoying" and you "can't stand people like me" and "does he have something mentally wrong with him lol"? I don't see any.

Also, I think you played an impressive game but I dont believe it when you said you threatened to quit to advance yourself. I was told you threw a temper tantrum when an HOH comp started 30 seconds early and wanted to quit almost every day.

Why should I vote for you despite all of this?
2017 days 13 hours ago
LoveLife
Birks - There was literally nothing strategy about that, I said that because I felt it and I was straight up and honest about how I felt. I never went to others and bitched behind peoples back. I live by how I live in real life, yes it can get you in trouble, but it is always in my opinion better to be open so I told you that to your face.

Secondly I did get highly stressed out sometimes as I had honestly just worked 10-14 hour shifts when I was playing these comps, at first I was actually getting stressed, like one time my internet decided to die the second the comp started, but then as time went on I actually thought if people think I don't care about the game and I am nearly ready to quit they may actually take me further. On another note, with the alliance I had and the people I had befriended I honestly don't think this strategy was even a necessity for me in the game.
2016 days 22 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
So Slothy my question to you is why did you decide to continuously lie about these things and why did you DECIDE to be a bitch on several occasions knowing very well that a jury of 7 is voting and these actions would hinder your game?

I was really never a bitch to anyone. The only person I was somewhat shady to was you because you literally tried to expose me. Im not just gonna sit there and potentially let you ruin my game. Im not being a bitch if Im being shady to someone who shaded me lmao. I lied to you yes... and you used the veto on me. So I really don't know what you're saying because that move saved me.
2016 days 20 hours ago
Christian37
Nathan- Even though both you and nick was in fouslay i was never invited despite beign the sole member of phase 3 not to be in fouslay? Why is that?

Slothy- why did you nom me when you was hoh?
2016 days 20 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Slothy- why did you nom me when you was hoh?

I nominated you as a pawn. But after you came back and split up FOUSLAY we needed Keizo to put you up so we could survive another non-fouslay HoH
2016 days 19 hours ago
s73100
Slothy- Everything you say just revolves around Fouslay which is actually quite boring since almost everyone knew about it and just didn't target y'all because of Nick and Nathan. So I guess my question is did you do anything solo?
2016 days 19 hours ago
LoveLife
Christian - Honestly, i was 100% loyal to the FOUSLAY group. It was made before Phase 3 was created. Phase 3 was literally created just as a side deal in case you were to win HOH to shield myself and Nick so that you’d always go for Sloth etc over us. I think the fact we were all loyal to each other and didn’t invite anyone else in was a wise move because I didn’t trust 100% that you weren’t working with other people and that may have led to others targeting us. This would have also worked in mine and Nicks favour as we always could count on you as a vote if either of us were nominated with another person from FOUSLAY.

Let me know if I can answer further.
2016 days 17 hours ago
Birks4444
another question

what have you 2 done besides be loyal (to a group of people) and win comps?
2016 days 17 hours ago
LoveLife
Birks - specifically tried hard at competitions and won them when I needed to. Helped other people outside of my alliance with certain completions to ensure if they won I would be safe. Kept good social connections with majority of the cast throughout the game and also I didn’t just talk game. I am actually a real person and I did talk about real life and things. I am not just a game bot so I did not have to rely purely on comp wins. My game place was social, pshhcial and strategic.
2016 days 17 hours ago
LoveLife
Physical*

Also I feel like with the social connections I made. I did not have to fully rely on that small group of people and feel that a wide range of people would have kept me safe with HOH etc.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!