This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2: Jury Questioning

Topic » S2: Jury Questioning

2021 days 12 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Slothy- Everything you say just revolves around Fouslay which is actually quite boring since almost everyone knew about it and just didn't target y'all because of Nick and Nathan. So I guess my question is did you do anything solo?

mhm. I made little connections with a few people in the beginning, mainly Paul and Brittany. I also won the comps I needed to break ties where I knew there were ties. For e.g You/Nathan and You/Nick. So I gunned for F4 PoV and I think in the end I think I had a good shot at F2 with either of them winning Final HoH.
2021 days 12 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
what have you 2 done besides be loyal (to a group of people) and win comps?

My game was mostly based on loyalty to a certain group. But I did make connections with people that I felt were in a dangerous spot because they needed it and they would have no other choice but to trust me. I knew you were gonna be targeted very early so I built a connection with you, Brittany didn't seem to have many close allies so I made a connection with her and Paul was a big target for many people.

So you were like my
https://media.giphy.com/media/LP3ToXnEQAcik/giphy.gif

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!