This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RUNWAY 1

Topic » RUNWAY 1

1836 days 18 hours ago
Lynda

Hi Kurwas.

Today we challanged our Queens in Teams to introduce us to their Villain personas. Which was a hecking CLOSE-CALL.

Reading them will be one and only MzShadyT. Bagg!

SHADY: GET THOSE HERE!

And we also have watching over the runway our Fashion Photo Review Lil Red! She cant really speak...

Today's Runway Theme is VILLAIN.
Let's move on! And make best Woman, win!

1836 days 18 hours ago
patricenka9
*plays with hair ready to be in the bottom or lipsync*
1836 days 18 hours ago
MiharuWada24
*gulp*
1836 days 18 hours ago
Lynda
FIRST UP TEAM TIFFNOSIS!

https://media.giphy.com/media/Jrl1LeSerjlt7CfnXS/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/kGRWALjtmeIz6DcE7l/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/Reyvoij4Ld8CaIIEA0/giphy.gif
1836 days 18 hours ago
patricenka9
Lol
1836 days 18 hours ago
Lynda
TEAM BOTANIC BOTTOMS

https://media.giphy.com/media/kE3Q9t6xIrd0n5kHIf/giphy.gif
1836 days 18 hours ago
Lynda
TEAM I WOULD EAT. HOLY SOUP!

https://media.giphy.com/media/dxCfwM6Vq2LNRxDPBz/giphy.gif
1836 days 17 hours ago
Lynda
TEAM GEM CHARM!

https://media.giphy.com/media/iePbKEaRrRtkZTcvLf/giphy.gif
1836 days 17 hours ago
Lynda
TEAM SCARTENIA!

https://media.giphy.com/media/jRlUonmezjpiIxPRBo/giphy.gif
1836 days 17 hours ago
Lynda
1836 days 17 hours ago
Lynda
Now the time has come. For us to choose the tops and the bottoms, but first. We will critique your promo looks.

MZSHADY:

Bella Charming: I like this look, if you we were looking for a emo/anime/schoolgirl look, but my dear I am sorry but I see nothing SUPER, and feel if an outfit needs an explanation, then it also needs to be stronger. It's an interesting start, but I know you can bring more.

Bo'Tanic Gardens: I see where you are going with this look and I like the dark Elektra elements and I see DC hero in this look, which was few and far between for this first runway, but like Mama Lynda said the skin isn't doing it for me, it makes YOU disappear behind your dark outfit. I'm expecting bigger things though, dont disappoint us.

Syrup Shortbottom: Cyst, you are giving me dark villain, I like it. Could this bad bitch be one of the good guys? Though beautifully handled, this challenge needed us to feel you were one of the good guys in the end...I don't see that right now. Very well put together but try to bring us more.

Uma Lasoup: This look reminds me of a female Joker….or a mushroom from Mario. I do like this look though, it has a cheeky edge. I'm intrigued to see what you bring here.

Tiffani Lee: This look is gorgeous in many ways, and too busy in others. Once again, you are one of the few who gives off hero, but with an edge of villain, and I do like that element in my dark superheroes. Remember, however, that beauty on the outside is always second place to beauty on the inside. Let's see both on this runway.

Henny Praisegod: I like this aesthetic, and you've gone for a more dark alien that I love when thinking outside of the box. I kinda like the idea of this having a cape, but I dont live for this one. Look overall though, it's good, give us better.

Scarlett Bordeux: Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! Its glaucoma….but even someone who was blind can see that your heroine fights for justice. BUT, that doesn't mean you ticked every box for me. You can bring it, you know you can, and I can't wait to see it.

Proteina Bar: STOP THE PRESS! Monet X-Change is saving lives now? I do like how bold you've gone with your choices, but will you be able to bring me everything else you got, coz bitch this ain't it for you, and I'm looking forward to the rollercoaster ahead.

Miss Hypnosis: Gurl. Your look is beautifully put together, and you've thought this through. I'm getting DC Dr Strange and I'm liking it. A bit dark, but not evil. Gurl, keep this up.

Gemini: Hmmm...I WANT to like this look. I really do, but I feel you need to elevate it, the black intermingled with itself, giving off that villain vibe rather than meeting the challenge. I don't know what to see from you going forward, but hopefully it stands out more than this.
1836 days 17 hours ago
Lynda
Now a few notes from me. Lynda Slavia.

Uma, Hypnosis.

U two stole this runway for me. Good job.
1836 days 17 hours ago
spinfur
*nods*
Thank you
1836 days 17 hours ago
Lynda
Now the time has come for MzRead,daWD JHAWd MzShady to critique your performance on Maxi Challange and VILLAIN look.

Bella Charming
Ooooooo bitch, you done brought it to this runway this week. Within your aesthetic this is the first time, honestly, I am gagging for your look to the point of wheezing. You shone head and shoulders above your team, and this is something to be proud of but also be wary of where you tread on the way up. Well done girl, be peacock proud!

Syrup Shortbottom
Girl, possession is nine tenths of the law. This look was good, I like the sweep of it. You did really well this week. I look forward to seeing more. I feel I'm not seeing all that you can bring just yet, but girl there ain't no doubt you are fierce right now.

Bo'Tanic Gardens
Purple. Victoriana. Gasp. Gag. More? I like this and you seem to work well with a syrupy bottom, but please bring more, I know you got it in you. If, for instance, the hair had been bigger or even some form of coquette headpiece would have elevated this to unseeing heights in my eyes. Slay on, bitch.

Proteina Bar
Proteina, why are you a cross between Buzz Lightyear, Mojo Jojo and Bob the Drag Queen? I mean I enjoyed this look. I enjoyed this story. I even chuckled when I noticed the resemblance, if they were deliberate they are cute, if they were accidental then they are interesting, as they mean you may be preparing to bring something truly unique.

Tiffani Lee
Even though I like this look, I've liked it before. I would prefer to see true originality, even in recycled beauty. That's a point proven by queens all over the globe, I mean Miss Bunny has been hauling the same tired ass wig, Ru Paul, around for years. But it's never too similar, its within an overall aesthetic honed into a brand. I didn't see a brand, I felt branded. Your story was too long and too self involved. It's more humble to create balance than counterweight to demonstrate work.

Uma LaSoup
What a ying and yang, like the snake charmer and her pet, I love the subtle yet still evident details in this look, and I feel your stories were maybe not the most enthralling but felt positively balanced and I enjoyed you this week. Let's see what you give us next?

Henny Praisegod
Gurl, I made Bella climb a tree to get my snatched wig then you done blew in and threw it in the river. I was very impressed with where you went with this look, with a tightening of the little details you will really shine through. I like the way you compliment your sister in a group. Keep this up, but turn it up if you want to be even less safe...

Scarlett Bordeaux (C_Shizz96)
I've had girls getting my wigs but Gurl you clean up that mess I made when I saw your look. The basement is flooded. I like this and the work is appreciated. This brought me comically comic book and yet scared the bejesus out of me. I'm waiting safely behind the sofa to see what you bring next.

Miss Hypnosis
Oh, you're still here? Didn't see you this challenge, I'm shook I thought you slept through. Judging by your being bamboozled in a group and stepping down from what I was hoping to see, I can only assume you needed more time to come into your character and shine. That's a shame, I hope to see no repeats.

Gemini
Soooooo…...this look…...its finished right? I mean you're done? And you checked? Ok….soooooo….yes um I wasn't gagging over your entrance look, and I'm yawning again. I'm not keen, but I know there is more in there you can pull out the bag. Start now, even Bella has entered the race, no excuses just wake up.
1836 days 17 hours ago
patricenka9
Hypnosis was active funks she wrote the story so she did contribute and we worked well
1836 days 17 hours ago
Lynda
Also a few notes from me.

Bella Charming... this look is a SO GOOD. Keep this UP!

Henny Praisegod. Your runway concept was great, but it needs to be POLISHED.

Miss Hypnosis. Your runway once again snatches my wig.

Tiffani Lee. I heard a rumour this look isnt really new. I want you to know that doesn't lower your chances at this runway.

open group

LYNDA'S DRAG RACE - SEASON 2 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!