This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Veto Ceremony #10

Topic » Veto Ceremony #10

2078 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Kelly has until midnight!
2078 days 18 hours ago
C_Shizz96
*sits on couch*
2078 days 18 hours ago
Kelly2722
This is the FINAL veto ceremony of the summer. I have won the power to veto one of my nominations. Before I make my decision, I’d like to give both nominees the chance to tell me why I should use the veto on you.

If y’all don’t make a speech by 11:00, I’m making my decision.
2078 days 18 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Congratulations Kelly on winning the power of veto. What we have between us is clearly a war and in the end the common hoe prevailed. Congratulations once again, now we already know your end result of the veto meeting but let me plead a little bit of a case to you and Latisha both. We all have played a flawless game here, we've all won competitions, we've all made moves, so ironically don't you think we all deserve final 3? Love Chandler, but I would like to be in the final 3 with all real women in this game something Big Brother has never seen before. I enjoyed the time arguing with you, playing this game with you, you guys are great game players, this has been a great season, and honestly nothing but the best for all of you three in finals. A queen has to give up her crown sometime, and that time is now. Congrats to you all. May the best of you three win!
2078 days 17 hours ago
Kelly2722
Thank you Christina for that heartfelt sack of shit speech.

I have decided NOT to use the Power of Veto.

This POV ceremony is adjourned xoxo 😘
2078 days 17 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Ugh you can't even take one compliment. Give me a break.

open group

Kaseyhope’s Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!