This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

102 - "The Shack"

Topic » 102 - "The Shack"

2101 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“No you hollie!”
2101 days 13 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Hollie goes inside the school and cries*
2101 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“I’m a good big brother.”
2101 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
Walks in my music classes sat at the piano-
2101 days 13 hours ago
Finnick
*END OF EPISODE*

Closers coming within the hour. Will send mails after.
2101 days 13 hours ago
Katherinee_
(LET ME EDIT IT)
*Hayley talks to a few tough guys /jocks/ from Perdido Beach Community School.*
Yes, you can come tomorrow to the cafeteria so we can discuss it more.
*She looks at their muscles*
I am almost positive that you will be accepted! *smirks*
2101 days 12 hours ago
Finnick
---
September 11th, 2018 - 8:58 PM
Perdido Beach Community School - Cafeteria

*Denee is watching Hayley approach people about her “Army”*

Hayley: We’re really going to change things around here. We can’t sit around waiting for the adults to come save us. We’re going to make a bad situation good again.
Martin: Okay, I want in.
Kid: Do you have rules you want us to enforce?
Hayley: Yeah, of course.
Kid: What?

*Hayley pauses and Denee smirks from the distance and goes back to divvying out rations.*

Denee: ^It’s only a matter of time before Hayley crashes and burns.^

Hayley: I’ll get back to you on that.
https://data.whicdn.com/images/289878408/original.gif
---
September 11th, 2018 - 10:35 PM
Terren’s Car - Perdido Beach shoreline

*Terren and Shay are parked at the edge of a parking lot looking out to the beach and the calm ocean beyond it. Terren is upset about something.*

Shay: You alright, dude. You looked stressed as shit.
Terren: Yeah, it’s nothing. Don’t worry.
Shay: Doesn’t seem like nothing.

*Terren looks at her, tears welling in his eyes.*

https://s9.favim.com/orig/140203/ahs-american-horror-story-crying-evan-peters-Favim.com-1334188.gif

Terren: It’s my mom’s birthday. She’s gone and I didn’t get to say goodbye.
Shay: I thought you didn’t have the best relationship.
Terren: Yeah, but that doesn’t matter now. She’s gone. Fuck.

*Shay reaches over and grabs his hand.*

Shay: Don’t worry about it.

*When she grabs his hand her vision flashes with images of a young Terren and his mother. Terren getting punched by her newest boyfriend. Shay closes her eyes and takes the memories of Terren leaving his mother a month ago.*

Shay: Are you alright?

*Terren sits up straighter, suddenly unsure why he was even upset in the first place*

Terren: Yeah, sorry. I’m not sure why--
Shay: You said it was your mom’s birthday.
Terren: Oh yeah. I hope she’s okay wherever she is.
---
2101 days 12 hours ago
Finnick
September 11th, 2018 - 11:45 PM
Jones Household

*It’s late and Elias has gone to bed. Sammy is lying awake with excited visions of big puppies flying through his head. He waits until he no longer hears Elias turning in his bedroom before sneaking down to the kitchen*

*Sammy climbs onto the counters to get to his dog’s food. He struggles with the can before messily splattering it over his pajamas and scooping it into a bowl. He giggles knowing he’s doing something he shouldn’t.*

*Sammy sneaks out of the back door and into his backyard. He sits the bowl under a tree and starts to head back inside. As he closes the door back he hears the familiar yip of coyotes and the glowing yellow eyes at the edge of the yard. He giggles at his new friends.*

https://78.media.tumblr.com/da50b775142e5b9c168a13254dc6a5c0/tumblr_o9t1l52Kjn1ufzk7po1_500.gif
---

September 12th, 2018 - 9:15 AM

*Angelina is leading a walk around town. She is bored and looking around for anything interesting to her distract her along the walk.*

*Her group passes the road that leads up the hill. Out of curiosity Angelina looks up to Coates Academy. A dark spot against the blue of the sky. It’s a long ways away but for whatever reason, it stands out to her.*

Angelina: Why has no one tried going up there?
Mandy: … I think Denee doesn’t really even want to mess with them.
Angelina: Why have none of them come down here?

*Mandy and Angelina look up there, both suddenly curious about their neighbors up the heel.*

---

Thank you so much for episode 2! It was a lot of fun and I’m looking forward to episode 3. Due to some issues with our schedules, episode 3 will have to be pushed back to Sunday. This should work great for us so we hope it works for you guys too. I know there were a few bumps this episode but I hope we can bounce back for a great finish!
2101 days 12 hours ago
Katherinee_
Shay's powers are super dope! Can't wait for the introducing of the Coates Academy! Also me @ Sammy being the evil within :x
2101 days 10 hours ago
Tizian
Sorry I've been gone... work and a social life is really a kicker. My birthday is tomorrow so I would not expect me to be active <3 love you alls see you soon!
2101 days 10 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Yas @ Mandy and Angelina looking up the heel. Lol. We love typos.
2100 days 9 hours ago
Maya10
Yesssss
2096 days 15 hours ago
noobsmoke13
I thought the next episode was today
2096 days 13 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(schedules clashed, it is now tuesday @noob)
2061 days 10 hours ago
noobsmoke13
miss this rppppp

open group

Gone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!