This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

101 - "Kids In America"

Topic » 101 - "Kids In..

2109 days 5 hours ago
RyanAndrews
I cannot fathom the amount of support we gathered, this premiere episode has to be the best so far and I enjoyed this SO much and I hoped you all enjoyed it as much as I did. I love you all too bits and appreciate each and everyone one of you! I cannot express how thankful I am, it's just... ugh, I can't put it into words.

Again, thank you ALL so fucking much.
2109 days 5 hours ago
Maya10
I think i need to re read the book. Cause i remember something from the book that the host might used 馃檴馃 )
2109 days 2 hours ago
JennaValentina
Told you guys Raylei was right.
2109 days 2 hours ago
JennaValentina
Also Finnick I didnt want to show to much of Raylei off until shit starting going down. Sorry she wasn't as active as some others this episode but trust me she will become more major.
2108 days 22 hours ago
UnicornChicken
RIP sad I missed a lot of stuff go down, but I think Moe will be fine ruling over a bunch of daycare children for a while.
2108 days 20 hours ago
Tizian
I just want to apologize for my inactiveness, work and life are hectic again lol
2103 days 8 hours ago
noobsmoke13
When is Episode 2 going to be?

open group

Gone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!