This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

2136 days 17 hours ago
RedWing91
Name:
Color level:
Time Zone:
Have you played a group game before?
Have you ever seen a season of MTV's The Challenge? If yes which ones?

Do you agree to participate in every challenge unless you have a damn good reason not to?
Do you understand that bullying will not be tolerated and that if I feel your bulling is going to far you will be removed?
2136 days 13 hours ago
RedWing91
Let me explain for the question "Have you ever seen a season of MTV's The Challenge? If yes which ones?"
I am asking if you have SEEN any seasons of the show and if you have which seasons not rather you have played a group game based on the show
2136 days 13 hours ago
FireX
: FireX
Color level: Gold
Time Zone: Eastern
Have you played a group game before? Yessssss
Have you ever seen a season of MTV's The Challenge? If yes which ones?
Rivals 3
Dirty 30
Vendettas
Champs vs Stars( ALLL 3)
Champs vs Pros

Do you agree to participate in every challenge unless you have a damn good reason not to?

Well if volenteering to help animals is not a good reason then i have no idea what is. Thats only wednsday and somtimes mondays but yessss i agree to make the challenges

Do you understand that bullying will not be tolerated and that if I feel your bulling is going
to far you will be removed? Yasssssss OMFG yassssss
2134 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Name: James
Color level: TV Star
Time Zone: EST
Have you played a group game before? Yes
Have you ever seen a season of MTV's The Challenge? If yes which ones? Yes, all.

Do you agree to participate in every challenge unless you have a damn good reason not to?  Yes
Do you understand that bullying will not be tolerated and that if I feel your bulling is going to far you will be removed?  Yes
2134 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hoop
yellow
EST
For sure Yes
I have seen from the battle of the exes and onwards.
For sure
I'm definitely no bully and I won't start now.
2133 days 16 hours ago
dan12233445566
Name: Dan
Color level: Yellow
Time Zone: Est
Have you played a group game before? yes
Have you ever seen a season of MTV's The Challenge? If yes which ones? no

Do you agree to participate in every challenge unless you have a damn good reason not to? yeah
Do you understand that bullying will not be tolerated and that if I feel your bulling is going to far you will be removed? yep
2132 days 12 hours ago
MyrtleMountain
Name: Joss
Color level: Brown
Time Zone: Central
Have you played a group game before? Yes!
Have you ever seen a season of MTV's The Challenge? If yes which ones? ALL

Do you agree to participate in every challenge unless you have a damn good reason not to? Yes

Do you understand that bullying will not be tolerated and that if I feel your bulling is going to far you will be removed? yes
2131 days ago
Jaychris
Name:Jay
Color level:Yellow
Time Zone:Easttern
Have you played a group game before?yes
Have you ever seen a season of MTV's The Challenge? If yes which ones?yes and i have seen every season

Do you agree to participate in every challenge unless you have a damn good reason not to?yes
Do you understand that bullying will not be tolerated and that if I feel your bulling is going to far you will be removed?yes i hate bullies
2115 days 14 hours ago
moondancer63
Name: Im coming in with a new name Silver Star
Color level: Brown
Time Zone: Estern
Have you played a group game before? a long time ago
Have you ever seen a season of MTV's The Challenge? If yes which ones? nope

Do you agree to participate in every challenge unless you have a damn good reason not to? work is a good excuse
Do you understand that bullying will not be tolerated and that if I feel your bulling is going to far you will be removed? i do
2115 days 14 hours ago
lhooper902976
update, now orange level

open group

The Challenge: Fight for your Life

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!