This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Dining Room

Topic » The Dining Room

1937 days 21 hours ago
FireWolf
Nominations will be posted in here
1933 days 11 hours ago
Jacadeux
*sound check*
1933 days 6 hours ago
Jacadeux
Hello House #2, it’s that time.

As the winner of our HOH competition, it is my responsibility to put up two people from our house for nominations. This is the first week, and things have been pretty nice so far, but it’s time for things to get real.

I shouted out to the skype room yesterday, to let people know I was ready to talk. A few people weren’t able to take me up on that offer. I’m not sure why they weren’t able to make it, but it makes my choice easier.

I nominate Paul & Justin

Sorry guys, good luck with Veto.
1932 days 19 hours ago
BADD1998
Game On.
1932 days ago
Wade
I have the option to veto one of the nominations ..blah blah blah...blah blah ..your cute ...blah blah..fuck you...blah blah im hot
1932 days ago
Wade
Ive decided .....NOT TO USE THE POWER OF VETo

I tried reaching out to both nominees ...one responded but hasn't spoken to me as of yet, while the other just didn't give a fuck about responding ...so its not my job to fight for people to stay thats their job ...veto ceremony ? I think its closed !
1929 days 7 hours ago
Wade
this is the nomination ceremony blah blah blah.. you look cute maddy blah blah blah..i shaved today blah blah blahmy first nomination is because i think this persons laoptop got stolen cause thats the only reason i can think of why he hasnt responded to 10 messages of me first nom is -kibasorry kiba but u barely speak to anyone and i tried messaging you a few times now but to no avail my second nom is because me and this person hasnt had time to build a foundation....i choose to nominate rockstatdude i tried speaking to you but u dont reply and i get u have a life but we all do but what matters is that you make timei just wanne say..the host didnt sign you up..you chose to play this game yourself..so no excuses.....you brought this on yourselfthis nomination ceremony....ITS ADJOURNED
1929 days 6 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
This is the nomination ceremony as house 2 current Hoh I must nom 2 of their asses for eviction the first inactive I have nominated for eviction is Thomas cause 1 you inactive and 2 why not nom you and the next houseguest I want evicted this week is Zach 1 you on the block cause you inactive and 2 I voted you out of Slothys survivor 6-1 so I cant have you here James you so lucky I didn't nom you I really wanted to this nomination ceremony is Adjourned.

open group

FireWolf's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!