This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 2

Topic » Elimination 2

2131 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is time to see the results
2131 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can reveal that one player, BritishRomeo17 did not vote and will receive a penalty in that his pair will be penalized in the next challenge AND the next time he faces elimination he will have 1 cut vote against him

I will reveal the contents of each individual by initial pair starting with those who had the penalty.
2131 days 16 hours ago
OATTY3
Good Luck to you all! <3
2131 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Sorry just got connection back
2131 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
coolexchangestudent:

Cut
Cut
Save
Save
Save
Save
Save
Save

Overall:

4 Saves
2131 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
waf_:

Cut
Cut
Cut
Cut
Save

Overall:

3 Cuts
2131 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Nightcore:

Cut
Cut
Cut
Cut
Cut
Cut
Save
Save

Overall:

4 Cuts
2131 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
MichelleFitzgerald:

Cut
Cut
Cut
Cut
Cut
Save
Save
Save
Save
Save
Save

Overall:

1 Save
2131 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
With the most cuts, I am sorry Nightcore and waf_ you have received the most cuts from your fellow players.  Thus, you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 49: Moolah Beach 2.  It was a valiant effort but I hope to see you again in the future. 

coolexchangestudent and MichelleFitzgerald, you survive the elimination and form a new pair.  You can choose if you wish to be Lime or Black moving forward.  In addition, you will now choose any of the remaining idols to claim as your own.

To all of you, the next challenge will be posted Sunday and now that I will be back from vacation there won't be as many delays.
2131 days 15 hours ago
Kgamer2218
https://media.promogogo.com/2018-03-22/8b1174f874434233a3988ba4ba900f9f.gif
2131 days 14 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Thank you so much guys <3
2131 days 12 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Yes tysm 馃挋
2131 days 8 hours ago
waf_
:(
2131 days 7 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
Why do I always forget to do things in this game omg
I legit remember looking in my groups to find this group to see the noms and vote but I saw another group and got distracted im so retarded
2131 days 5 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Alex, we are gonna be the BLACK team moving forward.

And we'll take the Hula idol with us.

open group

RSF Season 49: Moolah Beach 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!