This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #11

Topic » Eviction #11

2102 days 14 hours ago
Java9044
Congratulations, Jackson, on becoming the final HOH! Now, you must choose who sits next to you in the final 2. Please make your decision whenever you're ready!
2102 days 14 hours ago
WaffleMan
6 noms. No HOH or POV. How frocking lucky can I get to be at the final 3
2102 days 14 hours ago
Java9044
Cory and Hoop, you each have a chance to make a speech as to why Jackson should take you to final 2 with him.
2102 days 14 hours ago
WaffleMan
Pick either one of us. I am not campaigning against my friend hoops. Gl hoops.
2102 days 14 hours ago
Karmaron72
Okay this is really hard for me because I like and respect both of you as game players.

Cory, your last comment sealed my decision.

Logan, we have worked closely together in games prior, and in this game we were on the same side. But you're just so well liked by everyone. I know for a fact you have Mel's vote, and you'd have Cory's vote.

I can't take that chance of taking someone so likable, especially after I've worked so hard.

I vote to evict you Logan
2102 days 14 hours ago
Java9044
It's official. Logan, you are the last houseguest to be evicted from the Big Brother house.
2102 days 14 hours ago
WaffleMan
Thank you Jackson...
But I would have perfered to have left. I don’t deserve to be here. I haven’t won a single comp...
2102 days 10 hours ago
me2013
You just lost my vote Jackson but good luck.
2102 days 6 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
oh dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
2102 days 5 hours ago
CopperTribe
I'm missing on all this? Also I'm a yellow level :3
2102 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Wow, you are going to have bitter jurors now.

open group

Java and Chicken's BB Season 1 (DAY 58)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!