This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV #4

Topic » POV #4

2136 days 8 hours ago
Java9044
POV will be non-live and will be posted shortly. The HOH and 2 nominees will play as well as the first 3 houseguests other than the HOH and 2 nominees to submit their scores. Good luck, guys! Also, sorry for the delays in everything; it has been an extremely busy weekend, but everything will be back to normal after today.
2136 days 7 hours ago
LiukBB
hi javitoo buuu
2136 days 3 hours ago
Java9044
Welcome to the POV competition! This competition is called "Maze", and here's how it works: As the name suggests, you guys will be completing a maze. Screenshot your score and mail it to me via imgur link (again, if there are any questions on how to do that, just mail me). The person with the highest score will win the POV! You have 24 hours (until 10 pm ET) to complete the challenge. Good luck, guys!
2136 days 3 hours ago
CopperTribe
Huh
2136 days 3 hours ago
Java9044
Sorry, guys! I forgot the link to the maze. http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/braingames/maze/maze.htm
2135 days 3 hours ago
Java9044
Time is up to submit your scores! With a score of 22160, Luca has won the Power of Veto! Please make your decision within 24 hours under the POV Ceremony #4 topic.

open group

Java and Chicken's BB Season 1 (DAY 58)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!