This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Alpha Comp - Part 3 - Pack Attack

Topic » Final Alpha Comp - Part 3 -..

2127 days 3 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Hey guys!

Welcome to part 3 of the Final Alpha Comp. James is going to be taking lead on this one!

Basically, he will post a quote from someone's confessional, and then give you 3 possible options for who the confessional could be from.

Your job is to respond right away with your answer. There are 3 options for each one. Whoever answers correctly first, wins a point. If you BOTH guess incorrectly the first time, James will say "incorrect". At that point, the first person to say the correct option (obviously the 3rd option) wins the point.

There are 7 total questions, and whoever has the most points at the end wins the final Alpha spot and must exile one of the other two remaining pack members by 11PM EST tonight. The non-exiled pack member and the final Alpha will be the final 2 voted upon by the council.

Can't wait to see how this one goes! Best of luck Armanti and Jimmy!
2127 days 3 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Dang
2127 days 3 hours ago
Jacadeux
hooboy
2127 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Hello, just waiting on Armanti
2127 days 3 hours ago
It1002
Here
2127 days 3 hours ago
Jacadeux
Here
2127 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Okay sweet
2127 days 3 hours ago
J2999
So as Jack said, I will post a confessional and give you three options. First person to guess correctly wins the point. If you are incorrect, you must let your opponent have a guess before you do again.

First to 4 wins.
Any questions?
2127 days 3 hours ago
It1002
No
2127 days 3 hours ago
Jacadeux
no questions
2127 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Okay best of luck
First round coming up...
2127 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Who said:
I do not know what’s going to happen. Hopefully someone approaches me with an alliance.

Hoop
Hunter
Crystal
2127 days 3 hours ago
It1002
Hoop
2127 days 3 hours ago
Jacadeux
Crystal
2127 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Incorrect.
2127 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Incorrect also

open group

Running with the Wolves

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!