This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Alpha Comp - Part 1 - Karma is a Female Dog

Topic » Final Alpha Comp - Part 1 -..

2105 days ago
Thepermanentone
Congratulations on making it to the Final 3!

This competition is the first in a series of 3 to determine the final Alpha. The winner of this part, will compete against the winner of Part 2 in Part 3. That will determine our final Alpha.

This competition is a fun little one that I like to call “Karma is a Female Dog”.

Everyone will receive the same 6 letters. Each person must mail me links to Tengaged users who’s usernames beginning with the 6 different letters that you are given. Also, their Karma should be as close to 1,999 as possible, without going over. You will each send 6 total links.

These accounts do NOT have to be active. They simply must begin with the letters that will be mailed to you and have karma that does not go over 1,999.

The person with the highest total will win Part 1. Please let me know if you have any questions! Good luck! This competition will end at 3:30PM EST.

Your letters are:

W:
O:
L:
V:
E:
S:
2104 days 21 hours ago
Thepermanentone
I have received all of your submissions and here are your final scores. Please check my math and make sure I didn't make a mistake!

In 3rd place, Hunter with 1798

It is down to Armanti and Jimmy.

With 10,191...the winner of Part 1
Is Jimmy.

Armanti had 9190.

Again, feel free to check my math, but that means Armanti and Hunter will be facing off in Part 2! It will be posted shortly!
2104 days 20 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Dang it, I read it wrong.

open group

Running with the Wolves

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!