This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 7 - Pack vs LW - Positively Negative

Topic » Week 7 - Pack vs LW -..

2106 days 16 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Come on in for the LAST Pack vs LW comp.

The Lone Wolf has secretly labeled 2 remaining players as negatives, and 2 as positives. I will be creating a poll with ALL 4 players in it. All of the votes for the 2 player labeled as positive will count towards the pack's total. Any votes for the players labeled as "negative" will be subtracted from the pack's total.

At the end of the game, if the total is above 0, the pack wins. If the total is below 0, Jimmy wins and becomes the Alpha.

The trouble is, the pack doesn't know who the Lone Wolf named as positives and who was named as negatives. IF the pack can get 2 of the 3 council members to message me and say "Mars is bright tonight", I will inform the pack of one of the players that are labeled as a negative.

The poll will be open until 9PM EST.

If you have any questions, please let me know! The poll will be posted here shortly.
2106 days 8 hours ago
Thepermanentone
And by a very large margin...

Jimmy is now the Alpha!
2106 days 8 hours ago
Thepermanentone
For the record: Armanti and Hunter were the negatives. Jimmy and Dylan the positives.

open group

Running with the Wolves

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!