This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 6 - Lone Wolf vs The Pack Comp - Fetch!

Topic » Week 6 - Lone Wolf vs The Pack..

2108 days 13 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Who's a good doggie? Today, we're going to play a little game of Fetch!

Here's the issue..I'm throwing sticks so big that you can't bring it back all by yourself. You need TWO people to bring back each stick. Plus, there is someone running around with some fire...if the Lone Wolf burns the stick, then the stick is out of play.

At random points in time, I will post *throws stick*. Then, it is the pack members job to post *brings stick back*. It is the Lone Wolf's job to post *burns stick* (or come up with some other creative way to destroy the stick, I really don't care XD). If TWO pack members post *brings stick back*, before the Lone Wolf posts *burns stick*, then the pack gets a point. However, if the Lone Wolf posts *burns stick* before two pack members can post, then the Lone Wolf gets a point.

I hope that all makes sense! Whoever has the most points at 8PM EST tomorrow wins. I won't begin posting until after 8PM EST tonight. Please let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, just watch for my post and try to respond as soon after as possible!
2108 days 12 hours ago
Thepermanentone
*throws stick*
2108 days 12 hours ago
Jacadeux
*brings stick back*
2108 days 12 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
*brings stick back*
2108 days 12 hours ago
MJFJUNE
*brings stick back*
2108 days 11 hours ago
Thepermanentone
*throws stick*
2108 days 11 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
*brings stick back*
2108 days 11 hours ago
Jacadeux
*brings stick back*
2108 days 6 hours ago
Thepermanentone
*throws stick*
2108 days 4 hours ago
Dylangover1
*burns stick*
2108 days 2 hours ago
Thepermanentone
*throws stick*
2108 days 1 hour ago
Jacadeux
*brings stick back*
2108 days 1 hour ago
Dylangover1
*burns stick*
2107 days 23 hours ago
Jacadeux
*scratches his ear*
2107 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
*brings sTiCk back*
2107 days 22 hours ago
Thepermanentone
*throws stick*

open group

Running with the Wolves

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!