This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity #1

Topic » Individual Immunity #1

2067 days 13 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Everyone walks in*

Ponpye, getting your first look at the new Dlo tribe, Tristyn voted out at the last tribal council.

Ponpye, i will take it back. Tribal immunity is NOT what you seek today... Individual immunity is up for grabs! However, this is NOT the merge!

One person from each tribe will receive individual immunity tonight. Both tribes will go to tribal council and both tribes will vote someone out.

Now here is today's challenge.

Below is a link to a puzzle. All you have to do in complete the puzzle in the fastest time to win immunity. The person from each tribe with the fastest time will win immunity. The person between the two winners with the fastest time will secure the 2nd tribal council (basically whoever is voted out gets 12th from their tribe and the other tribe's eliminated player gets 13th).

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=16ceda5b2ccf

Good luck! You have 48 hours to complete this challenge!

- Sorry about the slow pace of this season! I have been sick and my computer screen is messed up so typing on it gives me a headache so its hard to host from my computer. But we are continuing on, nonetheless-
2067 days 13 hours ago
M_Davis1998
I MUST SEE THE "CONGRATULATIONS" IN YOUR SCREENSHOT OR IT WON'T COUNT!
2064 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
2063 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
I honestly keep forgetting that I’m even in this game.

open group

Michael's Survivor Haiti - Day 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!