This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - Merah: Something is not clear here

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - Merah:..

2142 days 6 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Everyone walks in*

Ross - What do you think of this new tribe? Did the tribe switch help or hurt your game?

Rodrigo - With the former tribes being evenly split on each of the three new tribes, do you think a rock draw could be in the near future?

Blake - Being only one of two people on your tribe to submit, what goes into this vote off tonight?

Zach - After not submitting your challenge, do you think you could be a target for the vote?

James - What role do idols play this early in the game? Could one be played tonight?

Jakub - What is your strategy going into this vote?

*You guys have until 12pm noon EST SATURDAY to vote! This is just over 30 hours! I will be busy getting my apartment for next school year tomorrow so im giving you guys extra time!*

If you have found the immunity idol and you wish to play it, be sure to say so with your vote so I know for tribal.

Good luck!
2141 days 11 hours ago
jayhawk123
Zach - After not submitting your challenge, do you think you could be a target for the vote?

Yes, but not for not submitting the challenge, I know that I'm receiving at least 2 votes from James and Ross.
2141 days 10 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Jakub - What is your strategy going into this vote?

After everything that happened...i don't have strategy for this vote...i'm kinda lost...
2141 days 10 hours ago
Ross56
Ross - What do you think of this new tribe? Did the tribe switch help or hurt your game?

Lel I have zero clue. After that shit storm I have one target in mind and I am going in guns blazing
2141 days 7 hours ago
M_Davis1998
Ill go get the urn.
2141 days 7 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*returns*

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2141 days 7 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*no one stands*

Okay! When the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
2141 days 7 hours ago
M_Davis1998
Ill read the votes...
2141 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*prays to the lords above*
2141 days 7 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*First vote*
Zach
2141 days 7 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Second vote*
Rodrigo
2141 days 7 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Third Vote*
Zach
2141 days 7 hours ago
M_Davis1998
2 votes Zach, 1 vote Rodrigo... 3 votes left
2141 days 7 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Fourth vote*
Jakub
2141 days 7 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Fifth vote*
Jakub

2 votes Jakub, 2 votes Zach, 1 vote Rodrigo... 1 vote left...
2141 days 7 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Sixth vote*
And the third person voted out of Michael's Survivor Singapore...

open group

Michael's Survivor Haiti - Day 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!