This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Merah: Well fuck...

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Merah:..

2135 days 14 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Everyone walks in*

Ben - There hasn't been a single idol played this season. Do you think we could see one tonight?

Daulton - Do you think the challenge will affect the vote tonight?

Sam - With Thomas quitting the game, what does this do to the morale of this tribe?

Ross - Your name came up 3 times last tribal. Does that make you nervous going into tonights vote?

Jayden - With the merge slowly approaching, what is the strategy going into tonight?

*You guys have until 10pm EST tomorrow to submit your votes. (Just over 24 hours). If i get votes early, i might read early, but i can't promise anything.*

If you have found the immunity idol and you wish to play it, be sure to say so with your vote so I know for tribal. *Make sure you do this with your vote since i have been reading votes early recently.

Good luck!
2135 days 14 hours ago
Daulton7996
Daulton - Do you think the challenge will affect the vote tonight?

There are a lot of things that could affect the vote tbh. The challenge most definitely could.
2135 days 14 hours ago
s73100
Sam - With Thomas quitting the game, what does this do to the morale of this tribe?
It definitely lowers the morale quite a bit because instead of just losing one tribe member tonight, we're losing two which sucks. :/
2135 days 14 hours ago
JSBReality
Keep my alliances close and my enemies closer 1. thing is i got the lowest score tonight everyone could easily say lets vote JSB out but w the merge coming up it might be time to get out threats before merge
2135 days 1 hour ago
benp428
Ben - There hasn't been a single idol played this season. Do you think we could see one tonight?

Honestly I’m not sure...
First everyone thought Bryan had one ... then he got out
The last tribal we wanted to blindside Patrick cus we thought he had one
So I’m not sure who has them and if they were found
But we’ll see
2134 days 16 hours ago
M_Davis1998
Ill go get the urn.
2134 days 16 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Returns with the urn*

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2134 days 16 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*no one stands*

Okay, when the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. Ill read the votes.
2134 days 16 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*First vote*

Daulton
2134 days 16 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Second vote*
Jayden

1 vote Jayden, 1 vote Daulton.
2134 days 16 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Third Vote*
Jayden
2134 days 16 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Fourth vote*
Daulton

2 votes Daulton, 2 votes Jayden, 1 vote left...
2134 days 16 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Fifth vote*
And the 9th person voted out of Michael's Survivor: Singapore...
2134 days 16 hours ago
M_Davis1998
Daulton, please bring me your torch.
2134 days 16 hours ago
Daulton7996
Ok, I see you.
2134 days 16 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Daulton brings me his torch.*

Daulton, the tribe has spoken.

*Snuffs torch*

It's time for you to go.

*Daulton leaves*

open group

Michael's Survivor Haiti - Day 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!