This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 - Ungu: Freaking dumb, Sorry - Part 2

Topic » Tribal Council #5 - Ungu:..

2165 days 18 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Everyone walks in*

Akshay - You had one vote at the last tribal council you went to. Does this rouge vote scare you, or does it put you at ease that there was only one?

Jayden - You mentioned after the challenge, "second again". Do you think this is how this game is going to go? Do you think your tribe will keep getting second place, meaning no idol clues, but also no more tribals? How does this affect the vote?

Ben - How much affect with this challenge go into deciding who goes home tonight?

Thomas - With this being the first vote as a new tribe, do you think old tribe lines stand, or have knew lines been drawn?

Harry - What do you have to think about going into your first vote with a new tribe?

Heather - What role do idols have in tonights vote?

*You guys have until 7pm EST tomorrow night to cast your vote! This gives you 35 hours! I would like to be able to read votes tonight if possible, but tonight at 7 and tomorrow at 7 are the only two times i can read them. Please try to get votes in fast, but if i dont get them by the time i go to bed, ill read at 7pm tomorrow night.*

If you have found the immunity idol and you wish to play it, be sure to say so with your vote so I know for tribal. *Make sure you do this with your vote since i have been reading votes early recently.

Good luck!
2165 days 15 hours ago
heatherlum
Not sure about idols, we have yet to get a clue so
2165 days 7 hours ago
M_Davis1998
Ill go get the urn.
2165 days 7 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Comes back with urn*

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2165 days 7 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*No one stands*

Okay, when the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. Ill read the votes.
2165 days 7 hours ago
tcold312
*plays fake idol I made*
2165 days 7 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*First vote*
Thomas
2165 days 7 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Second vote*
Harry
2165 days 7 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Third vote*
Harry

2 votes Harry, 1 vote Thomas
2165 days 7 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Fourth vote*
Harry
2165 days 7 hours ago
JSBReality
-looks
2165 days 7 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Fifth vote*
And the 6th person voted out of Survivor...
Harry, please bring me your torch.
2165 days 7 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Harry brings me his torch*

Harry, the tribe has spoken.

*Snuffs torch*

Its time for you to go.

*Harry leaves*
2165 days 7 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Looks at remaining 5 members of Ungu*

Looks like tonights vote was easy, but will that continue further into the game? Head back to camp. Good night!

open group

Michael's Survivor Haiti - Day 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!