This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 - Biru: Freaking dumb, Sorry - Part 1

Topic » Tribal Council #5 - Biru:..

2138 days 17 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Everyone walks in*

Kriss - With today's twist, and two people leaving the game, and the pace of the game speeding up in the past 48 hours, what does this say about the game and what can happen so quickly?

Sam - This is the first time this tribe has been to tribal council. Do you think old tribe divisions lay, or are there new lines drawn in the sand?

Daulton - What role do idols play in tonights vote?

Patrick - What does this tribe need to be strong moving forward?

Bryan - This tribe got first place in the last two challenges. Now that you are here at tribal council, do these last two challenges play a role in who is voted out, or are they irrelevant?

TJ - What is the strategy going into your first tribal with a new tribe?

*You guys have until 7pm EST tomorrow night to cast your vote! This gives you 35 hours! I would like to be able to read votes tonight if possible, but tonight at 7 and tomorrow at 7 are the only two times i can read them. Please try to get votes in fast, but if i dont get them by the time i go to bed, ill read at 7pm tomorrow night.*

If you have found the immunity idol and you wish to play it, be sure to say so with your vote so I know for tribal. *Make sure you do this with your vote since i have been reading votes early recently.

Good luck!
2138 days 16 hours ago
s73100
I don’t know how likely it is or isn’t that old tribes are voting as this is the first tribal and no actions have been made.
2138 days 15 hours ago
Brxan
I feel as though they should play a role but then again to some people it may not matter and tonight we just need to do what is best for the tribe
2138 days 14 hours ago
Krisstea
Coming off 2 first place wins to a third place can happen at anytime, you never want to be there but I think we will do what is best for our  tribe and keep fighting in each comp.
2138 days 12 hours ago
patricenka9
We need to stay together, even though we won't all last, but we will last longer if we stay together.
2138 days 7 hours ago
Daulton7996
Daulton - What role do idols play in tonights vote?

It depends on if any idols have been found yet tbh. I’m not sure if one will be played tonight.
2138 days 5 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ - What is the strategy going into your first tribal with a new tribe?

Well I think just try and stay safe, talk to people and hope it goes well. With there being 3 people from each tribe and the possibility of an idol with 2 clues being handed out, it’ll probably be an interesting one.
2138 days 3 hours ago
M_Davis1998
Ill go get the urn.
2138 days 3 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Comes back with urn*

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and youd like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2138 days 3 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*No one stands*

Okay, once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. Ill read the votes.
2138 days 3 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*First vote*
TJ
2138 days 3 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Second vote*
Bryan
2138 days 3 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Third vote*
Kriss
2138 days 3 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Fourth vote*
Bryan

2 votes Bryan, 1 vote Kriss, 1 vote TJ, 2 votes left...
2138 days 3 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Fifth vote*
And the 5th person voted out of Michael's survivor...
Bryan, please bring me your torch.
2138 days 3 hours ago
Brxan
yeah idc i hate this whole tribe

open group

Michael's Survivor Haiti - Day 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!