This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity #5

Topic » Tribal Immunity #5

2160 days 11 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*Everyone walks in*

Ungu and Biru getting their first look at the new Merah tribe! James voted out at the last tribal council!

Ungu and Biru, I will take it back! And today, we will only need one of these! That’s right! Two tribes will be going to tribal council!

Today’s challenge is called “Deal or No Deal!”

You will need to message me when you are ready to complete the challenge. I will be using an online deal or no deal game. You will tell me the cases to choose, and I will play out the challenge for you. After each round, I will screenshot my screen and you will say “deal” or “no deal” to the offer. Once you accept the deal or take your final case, that is your score. The ONE tribe with the most points will win immunity! The other two tribes will both go to tribal council!

Due to me needing to be online when you play this challenge, im only requiring THREE people from each tribe to play. I will give you 48 hours to play this challenge, but if conflicting schedules cause this to not work out, I will extend the challenge if you have messaged me about playing. I will give many reminders though, so we should be able to get this done 😊

The tribe who wins will also receive a clue to their hidden immunity idol!

Good luck!
2160 days 2 hours ago
M_Davis1998
RESULTS

BIRU

Sam - 138000
Daulton - 200
Bryan - 60

TOTAL - 138260

UNGU

Jayden - 6000
Ben - 253000
Heather - 103000

TOTAL - 362000

MERAH

Zach - 13000
Ross - 9000
Blake - 500000

TOTAL - 522000

3rd place - Biru
2nd place - Ungu
1st place - Merah

MERAH WINS IMMUNITY! *Tosses immunity to Merah* You guys will also receive your next clue to the hidden immunity idol!

Biru and Ungu, the same can not be said for you. Tonight, both of your tribe will be headed to tribal council. Someone from Biru will be the 5th person voted out. Someone from Ungu will be the 6th person voted out. Good luck!

open group

Michael's Survivor Haiti - Day 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!