This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2, Episode 2 - Critiques and Results

Topic » Season 2, Episode 2 -..

2138 days 13 hours ago
LenaRose
Hello everybody,
This shoot we were raising awareness for Toys for Tots. So your photo had to include toys.
Who will stay??
Let's find out!
2138 days 5 hours ago
SeongWoo
Anxious
2137 days 22 hours ago
LenaRose
Crystal - I love the patterns of the dress and the necklace, they add a bit more color to the photo. I love the Russian doll element, the make up is fantastic. I like it!
Suzanna - I think the dress is very boring and bland. The makeup is lacking and the head piece is quite simply awful.
Xania - I like every element of this photo; the pattern on the dress, the make-up and the hair. A very good photo.
Mitchell - I love the fact you have gone with something a little bit different. I love each element on the photo and it is very well done.
Dylan - I think this photo is good, however I personally don't like the dress. But that make-up is stunning.
Ali - I assume you weren't going for a creepy vibe but that's what I'm getting, your body and facial expression exudes creepiness. Good job.
Coryn - I love the fact it's like you're the life size version of the model you're holding. That hair and makeup is just fabulous.
Jinsoul - I love everything except one thing.... the hair.
Sandy - This is going to sound weird but the fact you look fake is amazing!!
2137 days 13 hours ago
patricenka9
Crystal - I like this photo, really high fashion, love your lips, you look like the doll itself , Go gurl!

Suzanna - Ugh... I don't like it, it could have been a little more fun, since it's kid based...

Xania - I love this! This was risky, since the doll could have took the attention away from you, but I automatically go to you!

Mithcell - I don't like it, plain and simple.

Dylan -  FAVOURITE, AMAZING, KEEP GOING, BEST ONE THIS WEEK

Ali - Creative, love it, must have been difficult to hold that pose.

Coryn - Looking hot! But... is it really appropriate for a photoshoot of this type?

Jinsoul - It's too over the top, I hate this one, sorry.

Sandy -  You look as fake as your ass (im not funny) and I love it <33333
2137 days 12 hours ago
SeongWoo
Well... i don't know how i feel
One judge loved my work and the other hated...

I'm very strange!
2137 days 11 hours ago
Aquali
Well Im feeling good they seem to appreciate my hardwork
2137 days 10 hours ago
coolKat
Same Jinsoul same, yet I got no critiques on how to improve
2137 days 9 hours ago
Ajathekween
Feeling good
2137 days 8 hours ago
zh1999
I feel like we keep getting photo shoots for charities and there is no request for a certain demographic. If you want us to keep it commercial and model than say so.
2136 days ago
LenaRose
Did you even read the application form... this season every episode is either a charity or social/political movement....
2135 days 17 hours ago
zh1999
I did. But even then, i thought it'd be more of a high fashion approach. HOE, ya know?
2135 days 16 hours ago
patricenka9
You can do that, but it has to grasp the charity theme.
2134 days 23 hours ago
LenaRose
Exactly..
2134 days 22 hours ago
LenaRose
Hey models, so first of I want to apologize for the amount of time it has taken to do the results. It has been a hectic week and I haven't been able to chase up judges scores much alongside other things.

Additionally, I would also like to apologize for the time I am doing results, again it's just where I could slot them into my schedule.
2134 days 22 hours ago
LenaRose
This photoshoot was voted on by myself, Kylie, Chanelle and Liam as Ella was too busy to vote, it was discussed.

Good news!!
This photoshoot no-one will be eliminated!
2134 days 22 hours ago
LenaRose
The winner of this photoshoot is
Coryn (zh1999), with the score of 33!

open group

Lena's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!