This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Photoshoot 5 - Critiques and Results

Topic » Photoshoot 5 - Critiques and..

2185 days 17 hours ago
LenaRose
Hello everybody, how are you all?
In this photoshoot you were instructed to take a photo which included nature.

I also want to announce for each shoot you will get 48 hours, because I have started a new job and this isn't the only competition I run. In total I run 3 and co-run a further 3, all but 1 are not on here so I do apologize for the lack of absence from myself.
2185 days 16 hours ago
patricenka9
Okay Lena, and good luck guys :)
2185 days 14 hours ago
plottwister1
good luck
2185 days 14 hours ago
LenaRose
Stormer: I like the fact that it looks natural but also staged, it's contrasting but is amazing. It's a very beautiful photo!
Mike: I love the fact that the photo is only showing a little element to the photo and that you made the focus on you. The pose is very appealing and it looks beautiful.
Mikaela: You've gone high fashion with this look and I like it, it looks like you're bringing forest fashion realness. I like it, I'm very pleasantly surprised.
Jessica: This photo is giving me a bit of an Instagram feel, it's beautiful but it doesn't isn't giving me next top model feelings.
Kylie: I like this photo a lot! It's appealing in so many ways and I especially like the contrast colors of the green and orange.
Clementine: This is giving summer vibes and I like it however I'm getting a memory of the film 'Bridge to Terebithia' and it's really putting me off, I'm sorry.
Moira: I love the minimalist approach on this look, it's quite nude in the fact of nature but there's also so much beauty behind it, I really like this photo.   
Tiffany: I LOVE IT! It's so innocent, beautiful and outstanding. You have really stepped up from any mark you've set for yourself.
Ebony: This is quite a cute photo, it reminds me of the olden days brought into the modern day, a very beautiful photo.
2185 days 14 hours ago
plottwister1
yay
2185 days 14 hours ago
Ajathekween
Yay
2185 days 14 hours ago
plottwister1
Can U judge us foxy?
2185 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
I'm probs either bottom 2 or going home
2185 days 13 hours ago
LenaRose
Hello everybody!!
2185 days 13 hours ago
hellocat
hi
2185 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Hey! gl girls!
2185 days 13 hours ago
LenaRose
I will start with announcing the 2 models that are safe
With a score of 25
Mike (plottwister1) and Kylie (patricenka9)
2185 days 13 hours ago
patricenka9
Confession: I think I have tried my best this photshoot, but next week, I need to be even better, I need a iconic comment , I wish all the models good luck <3
2185 days 13 hours ago
hellocat
NERVOS
2185 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
*prays that I'm high again*

open group

Lena's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!