This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 6!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 6!~

2101 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
Hello All Stars and Welcome to the next Elimination Panel!

This is where 5 models become 4!

You were all challenged to submit a photo that is of your best representation of LOVE! I love love and so should everyone!

So lets here your critiques...............................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2101 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
ABEL (RUSSELL11) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ABEL:

This shot is so sexy and fierce I am in love with it! I can feel the love you are giving out in this shot, you look like a God with just those pants on. You look strong and brave but also quite pure and innocent. The crossing of your arms opens up a different path towards this shot, it is very diverse and I can see this appeasing to a lot of people. Your face looks great and this is another good shot from you. I can see you doing so well if you keep this up!
2101 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
ANGELICA (NOXITY) HERE IS YOUR CRITIQUE!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ANGELICA:

Well this is a very unique shot that you have submitted this week. I know your style of modelling is very different and selective and I can see this through your shot this week. Your face is nice, it a face that I call an ‘Questioning face’! It is making me ask questions about what you are looking at. However, this shot is missing something that you usually deliver, and that is the editorial side. I think the outfit just covers all your body and I wish I could see your whole body <3
2101 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
CRYSTAL (RUBES) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CRYSTAL:

OMFG! Gurl you have delivered again this week, I have seen you raise your game so much this competition and you are flourishing into an amazing model. This shot is so editorial and beautiful all I see when I look at it is LOVE. You have for sure met this weeks criteria, with this outfit and look im sure you have met my highest expectations. Congratulations!
2101 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
KENDALL (JAMESLU) THIS IS YOUR CRITIQUE!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
KENDALL:

Can I just say that I did not expect you to do this well in the competition due to your placement in your season but you have proven me and the other models wrong so much! This is another great shot and your explanation really helps me understand the concept of confidence and loving yourself. This is so sexy and your face looks so fierce it is melting my heart. The monkey is an added, unique bonus just another great week for you. You are doing so well at the minute, keep it up <3
2101 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
RAYMOND (COOLKAT) LAST BUT NOT LEAST!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RAYMOND:

I have to admit after your little slip last week I was gutted for you as you were doing so well. I am so glad that you didn’t let it affect your confidence. This shot is so beautiful and different from your normal photos I like the risk you took. This jacket is so nice and your eyes are so enticing. They could melt anyones heart. This is a good shot and im glad your still here hun <3
2101 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
SO WE HAVE NOW HEARD YOUR CRITIQUES, IT IS TIME TO SEE WHO IS SAFE AND WHO IS GOING HOME??
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LETS BEGIN!
2101 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
ANGELICA (NOXITY)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IM SORRY MY DEAR BUT YOU ARE IN THE BOTTOM TWO!
2101 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
CRYTSAL (RUBES)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CONGRATULATIONS HUN YOU HAVE WON BEST PHOTO FOR THE SECOND WEEK RUNNING <3
2101 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
KENDALL (JAMESLU)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2101 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
ABEL (RUSSELL11)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2101 days 16 hours ago
Russell11
Thank you so much <3
2101 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
RAYMOND (COOLKAT)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IM SORRY MY DEAR BUT YOU ARE IN THE BOTTOM TWO!
2101 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
WILL ANGELICA (NOXITY) AND RAYMOND (COOLKAT) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
ANGELICA (NOXITY) YOUR NATURE INSPIRED PHOTO WAS MAKING THE BIRDS SING BUT IM NOT SURE IF THEY HAD THE CORRECT PITCH!

AND

RAYMOND (COOLKAT) EVENTHOUGH I LOVED YOUR SEXY, LATIN PHOTO YOU STILL ENDED UP IN THE BOTTOM TWO, IS IT TIME TO SAY ADIOS?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
SO WHO STAYS AND WHO GOES HOME??
2101 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
YAY! Omg thank you so much!

gl guys!
2101 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
RAYMOND (COOLKAT)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!

YOUR PHOTO WAS GREAT THIS WEEK BUT THE OTHER THREE MODELS JUST DID BETTER, TO MAKE FINAL 3 I NEED TO SEE MORE!

open group

All Stars: Bella’s Next Top Model S2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!