This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 4!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 4!~

2108 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
Hello All Stars and Welcome to the next Elimination Panel!

There is only SEVEN of you left and only six can make it through to next week!

You were challenged to provide me with a photo representing Spots or Stripes!

Lets begin with your critiques.......................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2108 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
ABEL (RUSSELL11) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ABEL:

I do agree with you, this shot is relatively safe but I do however like the simplicity of it. Sometimes too much can be over-bearing and too little is nice. I think this is what this shot is! It may not be eye-catching but the face is very fierce and strong and I like the black and white theme. Plus I love that stripy blazer, very trendy!
2108 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
ANGELICA (NOXITY) HERE IS YOUR CRITIQUE!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ANGELICA:

THIS IS JUST SO YUMMY FOR MY EYES! This whole outfit is something I need to have in my wardrobe as it is so beautiful and smart! Another black and white shot this week but I feel that your photo really uses this theme effectively to make your shot stand out. The simple lean is so cute and overall another good week for you!
2108 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
CRYSTAL (RUBES) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CRYSTAL:

AMAZING! I am in love with your hair to begin with, it is bringing me right back to the 80s! this outfit is so great, I am in love with the mix match of colours and I think it really goes well together. The whole shot is like an illusion and it is for sure an eye-catching photo. You look editorial and this is so much better than last week, well done <3
2108 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
JINSOUL (SEONGWOO) THIS IS YOUR FEEDBACK!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
JINSOUL:

I have to praise you for always portraying yourself as a cultured and ethnic queen who I feel really knows her own style of modelling. I am in love with this gown, it is so unique and the colours are really vibrant. I think your face looks good but I would of loved it a bit more if your neck was up. But still a good shot so nice work!
2108 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
KENDALL (JAMESLU) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
KENDALL:

This is for sure a very unique shot! Do I feel it is better than your amazing Best Photo win last week?? Unfortunately, not! I just feel maybe this week was hard for you as there is nothing in this shot what I am getting excited for. Normally I always love seeing your shots but I feel this week the simple pose and face just aren’t giving me anything to connect with! It is an ok shot but I wanted more from you!
2108 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
RAYMOND (COOLKAT) THIS IS YOUR COMMENT!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RAYMOND:

I have to say that your performance so far in this competition has been commendable, you have placed in the top three every week! And this week I am sure you will do so again! I am in love with it so much, from the flirtatious pose to this funky but cute outfit! I feel that you have really took this weeks concept and put your own twist to it! A risk well taken, I am so proud <3
2108 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
TATIANA (BOOZES) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
TATIANA:

You are looking like a sexy, Marilyn Monroe impersonator in this photo! I am in love with this cheeky and enticing pose, it is very eye-catching and the face is very much so helping this as well. The outfit is cute maybe a bit simple but its nice! Do I feel like you could of done a but more, maybe so? I just feel there is something missing in this shot!
2108 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
SO MODELS WE HAVE NOW HEARD ALL OF YOUR CRITIQUES, LETS NOW FIND OUT WHO IS SAFE AND WHO IS GOING HOME!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LETS BEGIN!
2108 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
JINSOUL (SEONGWOO)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2108 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
ANGELICA (NOXITY)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2108 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
TATIANA (BOOZES)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IM SORRY MY DEAR BUT YOU ARE IN THE BOTTOM TWO!
2108 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
ABEL (RUSSELL11)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2108 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
RAYMOND (COOLKAT)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE WON BEST PHOTO THIS WEEK, I AM SO PROUD <3
2108 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
CRSYTAL (RUBES)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2108 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
KENDALL (JAMESLU)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IM SORRY MY DEAR BUT YOU ARE IN THE BOTTOM TWO!

open group

All Stars: Bella’s Next Top Model S2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!