This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~馃懜馃徏Photoshoot Week 3: Battle Of The Greats!馃ご馃徏~

Topic » ~馃懜馃徏Photoshoot Week 3:..

2112 days 6 hours ago
Bella1
Hello All Stars and Welcome to your next Photoshoot!

Last week we said goodbye to our dirt Best Photo Winner Of Season 2, Alessio (Nichole98)!

As you know I did ask last week you all to send me who you wanted to work with and who you didn鈥檛 and only 3 Models did! So thank you Angelica, Tatiana and Jinsoul!

This week you will be BATTLELLING ANOTHER MODEL TO SURVIVE THE PANEL! You will be put into pairs and your photos will be compared agaianst each other and the winner of each pair will be gain safety from Panel! The final 4 Models will go up at the Elimination Panel and one of you will be ELIMINATED!

HERE ARE YOUR PARTNERS:

~ TATIANA (BOOZES) VS JINSOUL (SEONGWOO)
~ ANGELICA (NOXITY) VS KENDALL (JAMESLU)
~ RAYMOND (COOLKAT) VS GEMINI (AJATHEKWEEN)
~ ABEL (RUSSELL11) VS CRYSTAL (RUBES)

There are you challenges but what is this weeks Photoshoot about??

DESERT GLAM!

That鈥檚 right Models we are leaving the studio and heading out to the Desert! I want you to give me a shot that is taken in a Desert but you must look Glam! Therefore, I want to see nice outfits that you would wear to a party! Desert Glam is becomming very popular on social media, especially on a Instagram! So it is important you can do well this week!

You have 24 hours to post!

Good Luck 鉂わ笍
2111 days 13 hours ago
Russell11
Abel
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fd/bd/e1/fdbde124959f6119725c8f952c4990e8.jpg
Hopefully this isn鈥檛 another movie poster
2111 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
https://www.fashiongonerogue.com/isabel-scholten-glamour-italy-xavi-gordo/
First photo, she's sitting on the sand dunes looking to the right
2111 days 6 hours ago
Bella1
-CLOSED-

open group

All Stars: Bella鈥檚 Next Top Model S2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!