This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 7!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 7!~

2195 days 19 hours ago
Bella1
Hello My Final Three All Stars!

This week you were asked to complete TWO photoshoots. One Gothic and One Princess to show that you can show contrasts in your photos!

Let's look at the critiques:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2195 days 19 hours ago
Bella1
Kasia:

Gothic:

You are looking like a sexy, fierce Maleficent right now! From those fluctuated, elongated legs to this absolutely amazing outfit this is a great photo that represents GOTH! My only critique would be your eyes are not open so it leaves the audience not connecting with this shot as much as they would with them open, but overall good work!

Princess:

Another great representation here this week! When I look at this photo it reminds me off Princess Belle from Beauty and the Beast! The dress is gorgeous and the setting looks like a fairy tale palace garden. Your face is a bit covered so again I wish I could see more of that area. You have really achieved great reprensentation this week but you lacked that modelling side I love from you!

Moo:

Gothic:

WOW! This is really good actually. I love the whole theme about this shot, from the weird and strange outift/props to the positioning of your body. This is for sure your style of modelling and I love it <3 I just wish I could see more of your face but I feel that does not matter with everything else going on in this photo!

Princess:

Now this outfit is gorgeous and the lighting really supports your body and face by making it look longer and elegant. However do I feel this is fairy tale Princess, maybe not, more of Tribal princess. BUT that does not suggest that this is a bad photo as you look great and look like Tyger-Lily from Peter Pan.

Zya:

Gothic:

I do like the theme you have gone for this week, but this shot just isn鈥檛 screaming GOTHIC to me! Its more of a dark photo where you look scared, I do like the underwater element however. I do feel you could of done better, I am sorry!

Princess:

GREAT photo! This is so much better than your previous one. You look like a Water Princess Mermaid who has just got out the water. Your body looks so elegant and that outfit is so unique it makes this photo stand out! The setting looks beautiful and this photo is my favourite this week!
2195 days 19 hours ago
Bella1
The All Star with the highest score this score this week of 15.5 is................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
MOO (SLOTH_ROMAN) YOUR PHOTOS OVERALL WERE THE BEST TWO THIS WEEK SO THAT IS WHY YOU ARE IN THE FINALE, CONGRATULATIONS QUEEN <3
2195 days 19 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
OMG WTF
2195 days 19 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lZmsXhSLVKFE8U/giphy.gif
2195 days 19 hours ago
Bella1
Will Kasia (K4R4K) and Zya (MelindaMrsKK) can you both step forward!

Kasia (K4R4K) your Gothic photo was the best this week but you Princess photo lacked any editorial skills!

AND

Zya (MelindaMrsKK) your Princess photo was the best this week but your Gothic photo was not very gothic!

You both needed what the other person achieved, that is why you both scored the same score of 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO MODELS TO DECIDE WHO JOINS MOO (SLOTH_ROMAN) IN THE FINALE YOU WILL BOTH BE PLACED IN AN VOTE TO SAVE POLL!

GOOD LUCK QUEENS, THE POLL IS NOW LIVE <3
2195 days 19 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
https://media.giphy.com/media/PGg4D8lGwRz0s/giphy.gif
2194 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
Grats moo!
Rip zya. It was the best f3 for sure
2193 days 14 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
gj queen
2186 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
So like what happened to this? 馃槩
2186 days 9 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
I finally make finale on something lmao then it stops

open group

All Stars: Bella鈥檚 Next Top Model S2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!