This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 16 - MICHELLE BANKS

Topic » LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 16..

2124 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2124 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*claps*
This was no doubt a power vocal, and you’ve shown so much diversity and versatility in this competition, it however makes me wonder who ARE you as an artist, are you just a power house or are you more than that? This isn’t a pressing question right now, but I want you to zone in on a specific vocalist, because although both powerful, Demi Lovato & Adele are completely different sides of the spectrum, and are generally not terribly similar. Just figure that out, and I’ll be here for you.

7.5/10
2119 days ago
NicoleF
*claps confusingly*

That was...a weird ending? Honestly...there were parts I loved and parts I hated but sadly, my dear, this was your worst performance so far in the competition.

I agree with Janelle, I know you're a powerhouse but not every powerhouse vocalist is the same. There's not a genre called powerhouse. Demi and Adele are very different and this turn just confuses me.

There were noticeable tone and pitch issues and you felt very hoarse and strained near the end and it seemed like possibly it was cause you had breath issues. Whatever the case, it was still a good vocal but minor inconsistencies really held you back.

6/10
2117 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
I disagree that this was your worst vocal because this was really good! However, I do have a few notes:
-there were some weird key changes on specific syllables, it wasn't a hugely noticeable thing but it did draw from it
-the sound quality wasn't the best
-the clipped ending

however, it really was a great performance, packed with emotion and a great tone

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!