This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 15 - LENA-ROSE

Topic » LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 15..

2124 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2124 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
This was probably your worst performance so far, I’ll preface this with that.

The final minute though, was incredible and almost redeemed the first 2.

I admire what you were aiming for. This was mostly a miss, in my opinion, but you totally stepped out of your comfort zone, while still incorporating your beautiful jaw dropping operatic vocals, which is really what I oftentimes want from you. Not just opera, not just normal singing, a mix and that’s what I got. BUT, in this one, your non-opera was completely lacking and really fell flat in my opinion. It just left me wanting more, but your opera side shined, as usual, and proved you’re still a force in this competition.

6.5/10
2118 days 17 hours ago
NicoleF
*claps lightly and smiles*

Sadly, Ms. Rose, I agree with Janelle. While still a good performance, this is your weakest so far. You kept true to your artistry while trying to stretch out a bit artistically. This is much more upbeat than anything we've seen from you and I love the performance aspect of it as you put on a show, but I believe it hindered your vocals at times, especially in the lower range.

I agree with Janelle, though. The last minute was amazing! You're a threat in this competition but this was a step backwards, although minor. Still, with it being the lives, I hope this hindrance isn't your downfall.

5.5/10
2117 days ago
SurvivorFreak13
Lena-Rose, this was fun, I like that you showcased a different side that of course still took into account that operatic influence you always incorporate!

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!