This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 14 - BRENDAN MURRAY

Topic » LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 14..

2123 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2123 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
This kind of secured your place as an independent competitor. No one is like you in this competition, and that’s good...

I feel like this was a song choice with a lot of potential, but in my opinion it was sort of a miss. I feel like you were trying your hardest to almost impersonate Sia, and it was executed really weirdly. Like, it might just be a taste thing, but this was a bit too like.... much for me, it was a really werid execution of the song, and it just wasn’t for me, I suppose. I feel like this is a totally divisive taste, and I was totally not the target for this. It just didn’t strike with me, at times it just felt like everything was being slurred and I just didn’t dig it.

It had moments, and i felt the emotion, but it really was a miss for me.

5/10
2117 days 22 hours ago
NicoleF
*rolls eyes*

Another wasted wildcard...

Your battle is still, by far, your standout performance because it's sooooo great...while EVERY single other of your performances have literally sucked ass.

You've found your artistry, which is good, but it feels like you're still trying to find your own voice. This was more of an impression than a singing performance to me. I'd give you points for expressing emotion but it was wayyyy too much and it ended up affecting your annunciation of words and trust me...being the queen of annunciation issues, I know when I see that. It felt screamy and it was very scary to keep seeing the vein in your neck look like its about to pop out.

3.5/10
2116 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
Hmm this was interesting, I have to agree it wasn't my favorite but damn they are so brutal saying it sucked ass. This was definitely better than most people could do, but it felt very forced at time.

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!