This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 13 - BRANDON H.

Topic » LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 13..

2103 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2103 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*claps*
This was a great song choice, I feel... it showed diversity and versatility in your artistry..

The vocals were a little choppy and sharp at times, a few issues in pitch, but if I wasn’t being really picky at this stage in the competition, it’s a solid performance.

6.5/10
2098 days 5 hours ago
NicoleF
*claps*

It's been awhile since we've seen you Brandon but I feel like this was a great song selection for your genre and artistry.

Some vocals gave me chills and felt very emotional and haunting but were held back by moments filled with having pitch issues and being out of tune. I could sense the nerves throughout the performance but you did get more confident, slowly, as the song continued on.

6.5/10
2096 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
I love James Bond so you get auto bonus points for picking this! Your falsetto was a bit on the verge of breaking - sometimes it really worked, sometimes you missed it -, but everything else I really liked.

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!