This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 12 - LIVING TING

Topic » LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 12..

2135 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2135 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*rolls eyes aggressively*
I talked to Gaga about this and said she can keep doing this, but I’d give it a 1/10, and I keep my promises.

Gaga’s argument is that I’m transphobic because Ada on idol is really a man but performed as female, but this isn’t that at all. Ada never performed as anything besides Ada, she is abdrag queen and that was her style and her label, that was her marketing. Every single one of your performances have been complete opposites of the other, and you’ve shown no consistency at all this entire performance, it’s almost as though this is just TRYING to be edgy and make me annoyed - if that was your objective you got a huge 10/10, but that isn’t this competition.

And that is without going into my hatred for Clark Beckham.... fuck Clark Beckham.

I’d give this a 0/10 if I could but 1/10
2134 days 20 hours ago
NicoleF
*boos*

Janelle and I both told you that if you switched back, you'd be getting big, fat 1s from us and I'm true to my word. This is disgusting and unfair to the other contestants. You audition as one gender, you stay that gender. That's not transphobic. I can see you changing from one to the other, then staying with the latter gender, but you flip-flop and go back-and-forth and that's not gonna slide with me.

1/10
2134 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I’ll add, after your battle and knockout, if you STUCK as a female, it’d be fine, just pick one, and every time you switch, I’ll give you another 1.. simple
2133 days 23 hours ago
Imopink1
Lol yall would not be complaining if you just payed attention to the voice. This isn’t real TV HELLO
2133 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
This obviously isn’t real TV, but this is a group game based on the real TV show about coaching artists to be successful in this COMPETITION - and we have standards while doing so. I mean if you don’t care about the competition then you shouldn’t be complaining about our criticisms and you would keep doing whatever you want either way, and the score wouldn’t matter to you.

We are still judges even if this isn’t a real TV show and we’re still judging you.
2133 days 23 hours ago
Imopink1
Fine I’ll prob be eliminated but If I’ll stay I’ll stick as one gender then. I have no problem with that
2133 days 1 hour ago
Kelly2722
*smiles*

Living, as much as I want to be in your corner, I am really am finding it hard to support you at this point. I really thought you had a better grasp of who you are as an artist, and this performance was NOTHING like your other performances. It shows a lot of inconsistency and I just cannot defend that.
Good luck.
2132 days 22 hours ago
Imopink1
Some people just don’t get it. It’s really a hard pill to swallow when people just cant accept you for who for you are. I’m tired of artist in the music industry having to stick to one “mold” or image. My purpose coming in to this competition was to show a variety of styles and genres and musicians that influence and inspire me. I didn’t care about gender because when I saw the title of this show being called “The Voice” I assumed that’s what we would be going off of and not one of you have said anything about the “Performance” it’s self which is sad. I’m sorry but I will be quitting. This is not an enviroment that promotes versatility. Which is the kind of artist I am and I always will be.
2132 days 12 hours ago
Kelly2722
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TeemingCanineJoey-max-1mb.gif
2132 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Bye Felicia
2131 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
If I am judging just this performance I'd give it an 8/10, and I love Clark Beckham (sorry Kasey, he deserved to win over Nick).

But yeah you can't keep going between genders, that's very confusing. I'll give you a 2/10.

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!