This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 10 - BRIANNA MIMI

Topic » LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 10..

2129 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2129 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*claps*
I feel like this song choice didn’t show the EXTENT of either your vocals or your performance ability, but this was nearly pitch perfect, it was technically really good, and even at the end you sort of showed off your range a bit. I’d say just don’t be shy showing off in the future, but I feel like this showed more of a laid back side to you, which is great too!

8/10
2128 days 19 hours ago
NicoleF
*standing ovation*

Oof it's nice to have you back Brianna! Because of your battle and knockout pairings flopping, we haven't seen much of you since your 4-chair turning audition which made me kind of worried for this performance but you blew all the fears away! Team Gaga, so far, is slaying the game tonight! I will say this song held your potential back at times but it showed fire and pitch perfection so congratulations!

9/10
2127 days ago
Kelly2722
*claps*

You handled this performance with so much sass and I loved every second of it. Not only did you deliver with sass, but you also displayed excellent vocal power, and really took back your place near the top of the totem pole. I wouldn’t necessarily say that you are the best performer left in the competition, but you are really getting there. I just need to see a little more control in your performances. I believe that you have a lot of potential to make it through to the next round and maybe even make it to the finale, but we just need to see a little more consistency. Good luck.
2125 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
Okay again I'm an avid Idol watcher so I'm coming in with a little bit of bias against some of the contestants from that and I really didn't like Gabby Barrett, but I love this performance. Best performance of hers.

Anyway, I feel like there were some strained notes, but the notes you were expressing were so full and rounded and had a lot of soul behind them. That final big, bombastic note was fantastic as well. You shut it down girl.

8/10.
2125 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
25/30

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!