This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 9 - AURORA BELARACHY

Topic » LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 9 -..

2108 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
2108 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
*standing ovation*
I wasn’t crazy about the done before song choice, but you really owned it, and this really proved to me, you are really here to play, and I like that. You may be the standout on Team Gaga, and if anyone surpasses you tonight, I’d be shocked, because I have really not much else to say besides the fact I wasn’t crazy about the song choice.

9/10
2107 days 9 hours ago
NicoleF
*standing ovation*

*Looks over at Team Janelle*

This is how you perform at the lives!

*Looks back at Aurora*

Oof baby girl!!!!! I hate to admit it, but Gaga's got a star on her hands. She's got a winner! Oof I'm actually shaking! You have the voice! I said you were top 5 in this competition last time but I think you might've just skyrocketed up to top 1! This was stunning! You had so much power and control throughout but that finale was something out of this world! And, not to mention, that stage presence was so professional and full of personality and sass and power. Honestly why couldn't you have picked me!? Ugh, I love you so much and I know its an overdone song but I commend you.

9.5/10
2105 days 14 hours ago
Kelly2722
*standing ovation*

Aurora, there isn’t a day that goes by in this competition where I don’t think about how lucky I am to have you on my team. You are easily a favorite in this competition, and I am truly blessed to have been your coach. There isn’t a shadow of doubt in my mind that you will make it through to the next round. You are amazing, keep on delivering these types of performances, stay consistent. You will most definitely make it to finale night and possibly even win the competition. I’m so proud of you.
2104 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFreak13
Wow girl. Right out the gate you sounded freaking amazing and captivated me. Your tone is as smooth as butter, and I loved the artistic choices you made. You didn't just sing the song, you personified the song. This is a MAN's world, but it wouldn't be nothing without a WOMAN. Great vibrato, great belty notes, great subtle parts, all around nice job.

9/10.
2104 days ago
Rubes
Thank you judges!
2103 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
27.5/30

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!