This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 8 - JORJA RAYE LONDON

Topic » LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 8 -..

2128 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2128 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*frowns*
Jorja, I’m ROOTING for you, I’ve been ROOTING for you... but your knockouts was a performance already used in this competition, and look at that... this was too. This was Aurora’s audition. You’re lucky this was in the part of the competition America’s polls matter most, because this just doesn’t work for me, because I’ve quite literally heard it before.

2/10
2128 days 2 hours ago
NicoleF
*rolls eyes*

I'm not even gonna bother listening to a performance already done previously in the competition. The fact that this was your second time doing this is pathetic and you should be ashamed. When Gaga made you his wildcard, I thought she was a dumbass for doing so and this proves it even more. You're a joke in this competition.

1/10
2126 days 7 hours ago
Kelly2722
Ariana still talkin shit, after I haven’t talked to this fool in weeks.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/mOrT9xXXZse40/giphy.gif

Anyways, Jorja I am disappointed in your lack of attention. I really believed that your costly mistake by using an unoriginal piece for your battle, was a one time thing. But here you are, yet again using a piece that has already been performed. It’s very unfortunate because now I believe that I wasted my wildcard on somebody that doesn’t pay attention to the competition. If you do happen to survive and make it to next week, then I want to see some originality. Good luck.
2124 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
Okay I mean I come from the same place where I don't remember everything that's been done, I have a bit of a messy memory. I'm gonna ding you on artistry since this is a carbon copy, but the performance itself is nice.
I'll give you a 3/10.
2124 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
6/30

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!