This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TEAM ARI LIVE PLAYOFFS

Topic » TEAM ARI LIVE PLAYOFFS

2110 days 19 hours ago
NicoleF
Birkaran Dhillon - Birks4444 (4 Chair Spin)
Emmett Kush - Emmett4 (1 Chair Spin)
Wes Apollo - Bluejay7622 (3 Chair Spin)
Ok-Hwa Jetski - RobbyJak (2 Chair Spin)
Alexis Ahora - QueenMichelle (2 Chair Spin)
Viola Winston - VictoriaW (4 Chair Spin) #WILDCARD

I just wanna say no matter what this journey leads for you guys, I am extremely proud of all of you! This is as far as my 100% control can take you! Now its up in the hands of the other judges and the audience!

This journey hasn't been perfect for any of you. There have been flaws, but everyone experiences them! Y'all know how to excel and I hope we can produce some masterful, great performances to where you 6 are the best 6 out of 24!

Birkaran, every performance so far has been great but your last one was a statement piece which showed your role as a front-runner so continue the growth from that performance.

Emmett, you are the underdog of this competition but you proved you can beat and compete with the best! Continue to shock us!

Wes, you have a signature style that separates you from the rest! Continue to show creativity within your style which'll separate you and make you more unique than the rest!

Ok-Hwa, we had a bit of a stumble in the battle rounds but I'm so happy I chose you because you killed it in the knockouts! Lets give another killer performance for the lives!

Alexis, you have been a competitor and near the bottoms of the front-runners, but now, in my opinion, you're the top of the frunt-runners after your knockout! Continue to excel!

Viola, I saw something in you in the battles and stole you and you didn't disappoint in the knockouts! I brought you back cause you show emotion better than anyone! Prove yourself!

Let's go out there and knock 'em dead!
2110 days 12 hours ago
Robbyjak
2110 days 10 hours ago
NicoleF
Wes's submission:

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/y2RSyf2.png
2109 days 19 hours ago
VictoriaW
*Viola Winston*

2109 days 15 hours ago
QueenMichelle
2109 days 13 hours ago
Birks4444
Submitting within a few days!
2107 days 11 hours ago
Emmett4

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!