This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 2 - RË KEMBESOR

Topic » LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 2 -..

2131 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2131 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*stands up by the end, and gives an enthusiastic standing ovation*

I think this was undeniably your best performance. You listened to my critiques, you really excelled while doing so, and I hope the coaches recognize that.

I definitely think this totally appealed to everyone, and the vocals were near excellent while doing so, I’m totally impressed.

Great job, Rë Kembesor!
2131 days 7 hours ago
Kelly2722
*claps*

For the entire performance, I was waiting for you to go really high and powerful, and just take a risk, and you did it at the very end. I was satisfied with the ending.

However, you could have done a lot more with the song. There were moments were I really seen the emotion on your face, but I couldn’t really hear or feel any emotion throughout your entire performance. “Bring Me To Life” is one of my favorite songs, I mean how can you not love that song?! But this performance was very lack-luster for me.

I’m going to rate this performance 5/10
2131 days 4 hours ago
NicoleF
*heavily claps*

Best performance so far from you Re, which isn't saying a lot, but still if there was a time to have a best performance, its tonight.

There were some pitch issues and it was obvious you were nervous, but I actually disagree with Gaga. I think you did portray emotion through your voice. I feel like you could've portrayed wayyyyy more, but I still sensed it.

I love, love, loved the ending! I could tell you were nervous throughout the song and never took a big risk, which sucks cause there were some spots you could've really impressed, but I really loved that ending and I'm glad you finally took the risk!

6.5/10
2130 days 4 hours ago
rollingderp
thank you!!!!!
2129 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
This was nice. You sounded very lilty at first with an angelic tone. When the band started to kick in to back you up, it felt consistent for the most part. However, there were a few notes where it felt like you couldn't get exactly what you aimed for. Like the note at 1:15 was good but not great, it felt like you let go of it a bit.

5/10.
2129 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
16.5% will be added to your final percentage.

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!