This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 1 - TOYA MARS

Topic » LIVE PLAYOFFS - CONTESTANT 1 -..

2138 days ago
Kaseyhope101
#TeamJanelle

Judges :
Review this performance and then rate it 1/10

The final score out of 30 (you don’t rate your own team) will be added to their poll percentage to incorporate into the results.
2138 days ago
Kaseyhope101
*claps enthusiastically, almost giving a standing ovation*

This was not technically perfect at all, and there were a few pitch issues throughout, but nothing can take away from your undeniable talent.

This totally separated yourself from anyone else here, I feel like in the past you weren’t viewed as like an individual artist, but this time you proved you’re your own self, and nobody is like you, and that’s perfect.
2137 days 22 hours ago
Kelly2722
*claps hard*

This performance was very fun. The choreography, the confetti, the golden feel to the performance really blended well with the song, but we are ultimately here to judge your voice.
Now while you did have some really GOLDEN notes, for a lot of your performances, it sounded rather pitchy, and sounded like you may have had a dry mouth (which would make sense being you were dancing).
A good performance, but I still think you need to find a better balance between singing and dancing.

I’m going to rate this performance a 6/10
2137 days 19 hours ago
NicoleF
*stares blankly at Toya*

I'm sorry but this is just such a disappointment Toya. I had such high hopes for you after your battle and knockout. I think this is your worst performance to date which is a pity cause it's coming at the worst possible time.

I love that you avoided doing another Amanda Cole cover as this shows some originality and diversity at the same time...but after this performance, I wish you just stuck to Amanda Cole.

I actually winced and cringed a couple times cause of how bad some of the notes were. Pitch issues were seen throughout the performance. The only parts that sounded good were the rap and the snippets of the chorus. The performance was entertaining to watch, not entertaining to hear.

3/10
2136 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
I feel like this was really fun! BUT you had so much trouble with breath control in spots. Your tone was still there, but overall it just felt a little weak compared to what you've shown in the past. There were also a few times you fell flat on the notes.

4/10.
2136 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
13% will be added to your final poll percentage

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!