This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TEAM JANELLE LIVE PLAYOFFS

Topic » TEAM JANELLE LIVE PLAYOFFS

2135 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
#TeamJanelle
-Re Kembesor - RollingDerp (1 Chair Spin)
-Chloe Chinde - Rory17 (2 Chair Spin)
-Toya Mars - BritishRomeo17 (2 Chair Spin)
-Selena - Aquarius_ (3 Chair Spin)
-Kylie Blue - SummerRae101 (4 Chair Spin)
-Lisa Wong - AintItFun (3 Chair Spin) #WILDCARD

I’ve already reached out to you all..

But final tips :
Re this is possibly your last chance to win over the judges. Don’t waste it. I gave you my advice, but you know you best, you know how to impress us, we’ve seen it before in seasons and series prior. Don’t waste your possible last chance.

Chloe, you have the ability to be a star. You know who you are as an artist better than anyone else, so perform with your heart, but make sure your decisions are the ones that will make you breakout for the coaches. You already have me sold, it’s time to sell yourself to the coaches.

Toya, you’ve proved yourself time and time again, BUT this is your chance to go from incredible to a front runner. You have been in standout battles, but people still chose your opponent sometimes... you need to be the person the judges would pick now. Make it undeniable.

Selena, You’re different, and you’re talented. You’re almost the entire package... prove it now.

Kylie, you’ve been a front-runner from the start, but you have had stumbles since then, and you got some criticism too... you need to stay true to yourself and hit a homerun.. now more than ever. You’re a new addition to team Janelle, but it’s time.

Lisa, you’re an OG Team Janelle-er... I think I might’ve slept on you, because I think the potential is there... I hope to bring it out now.

If you need last minute advice, hmu!
2135 days 5 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
2135 days 5 hours ago
rollingderp
2135 days 4 hours ago
rory17
2134 days 19 hours ago
Aquarius_
2134 days 6 hours ago
SummerRae101

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!