This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL KNOCKOUT - ROSE GARCIA vs WES APOLLO

Topic » FINAL KNOCKOUT - ROSE GARCIA..

2147 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
#TeamAri

Rose -

Wes -
2147 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Same issue with Aria, I just found this video on YouTube tho
2147 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*looks pretty indifferent*

Rose, you’ve been one of the ones I’ve had my eye on, and tbh I’m not positive if the performance you sent was any difference than the one performed around the end of that video I found, but it just... didn’t seem like an organic shift for you. I feel like all 3 performances you’ve had so far were all very diverse, I’ll give you that, you’ve played into 3 totally different areas of your artistry, and while that is nice and good, if you continue in this game, i want to see more of an artist form, not like an impressionist or a chameleon. I want more of you.. personally.

Wes, I’ve been pretty interested in you so far, and you’re clearly the indie artist, like I’m comfortbale in the direction you’re headed, and I don’t recall anyone else on this season who has that title, maybe I’m forgetting someone, but yeah... If you progress, I’d be excited to see what else you have up your sleeves. I’d love to add that Maddie Poppe is one of my favorite Idol contestants of all time, so I LOVE this, maybe I’m biased.

Overall, I can confidently say you both are shockingly unique and no one is necessarily like either of you in this competition, but I feel like one of you definitely have a more clear cut path and that is Wes. However Ari takes that is 100% Ari’s call.. being unpredictable can be both a huge perk and a huge curse. It’s up to Lady A.G
2147 days 12 hours ago
NicoleF
*claps and waits for other judgements*
2145 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
I have to go with Wes on this one but I must admit that I have so much bias coming into this seeing as Maddie was bar none my favorite artist from the last season of Idol.

Rose, though, your personality is so cute. The personality I feel caused you to have a little bit of a lack of breath in your performance, but it was definitely fun!
2144 days 2 hours ago
NicoleF
Guess I'll judge even though Gaga is late still

Rose, it was a nice and bubbly performance, but I stole you for your performance at your battle. At this rate you've given us 3 good performances...but...all were very different. Going into the live shows, I want to know who the members of my team are as artists and I want the voting public to know too. It's just really worrisome because I don't know who you are or who you wanna become.

Wes, I love your whole image and concept. You're very indie with, sometimes, a hint of rock and blues in you. You don't belt out in your performances which, to some, might be seen as a negative because the voters might vote for the "wow" performance rather than the mellow, fluid performance. I don't think that should happen...but it does. So I do worry about how you'll fare in the lives.

At the end of the day, though, someone clearly won this knockout and has been consistently delivering and I know who they are and who they want to become as an artist. For these reasons, the winner of this knockout is Wes!
2143 days 7 hours ago
DJ2722
Awe Ari, I’m not gonna judge your team battles when you don’t judge mine. I will not be criticized for being “late” when YOU have been late for every performance, in which some you just haven’t judged. You’re a hypocrite. You’re cancelled after season 1. Buh bye.
2143 days 2 hours ago
NicoleF
I've judged every performance, even if late boo. And also, I've been in kahoots with Janelle and, if anyone's a one-season gig...its you Gaga!
2143 days 2 hours ago
QueenMichelle
I s2g ya'll spend more time fighting than judging.
2142 days 23 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Bye,the artists can have more than 1 style but thats your opinion :/

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!