This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KNOCKOUT #5 - MITCHELL “FRAG” FRAGMAN vs BRENDAN MURRAY

Topic » KNOCKOUT #5 - MITCHELL..

2164 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
#TeamBeck

Mitchell -

Vs

Brendan -
2164 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*claps lightly*

Both of you have been pretty low key in this competition, so I don’t have many pre-biases towards this battle at all...

Mitch, this song choice was really amazing, in my opinion, it totally played to your strengths, your arrangement was totally you and your artistry is pretty well shone here, I totally loved it and this song, great job. No real criticisms here, if you stay, I recommend you to continue down this type of road, it’d be your best bet in this game, I think.

Brendan, as soon as I heard you I had a flashback to your audition and i totally remembered it. I don’t remember you Battle, let me check it out real quick. Okay, yeah. Your battle, imo, has been your shining moment so far, because that was actually mad good. Here, I’d say your best attribute is your originality because there’s no one who has your sound - which is very important in this game to me - I want to hear a performance and have a good idea who posted it (even while using different artists) - so your distinction is remarkable...

But vocally, this time, I’d say Mitchell won.
2161 days 22 hours ago
DJ2722
*claps*

Not gonna lie, both of these performances were very um... lackluster. I don’t know if that’s the right word to put on it, but vocabulary has never been my strong suit, but even simpler, I didn’t really enjoy either performance. Neither of you really showed anything that stood out. Both performances were played very safely, but it’s too late in the competition to play it safe. You have to take risks and take chances to win over the audience, and I hope that we see that from whoever makes it through to the next round.

Personally, I think Brendan sounded better, but I was not really impressed by either performance.
2158 days 1 hour ago
NicoleF
*stares blankly*

I'm just in utter disappointment of Brendan, I'm sorry. We told you in your audition that your voice was a little too Kidz Bop and it needed to mature...and you did that in your battle and you took down a major competitor in this competition and I saw big things for you...but then you go back to Kidz Bop again...it's just a shame.

Mitchell, your voice was haunting and filled with emotion and vulnerability but I agree with Gaga...it was very safe. Still, at least you sound like someone I can hear on the radio so, for that reason, in my opinion you won the battle!

Just so disappointing Brendan ugh...
2158 days ago
Praknasty
Thank you for the comments coaches. Good luck Brendan, let's see who Beck picks.
#FragOut
2157 days 22 hours ago
UnicornChicken
I’m shaking in my boots after these comments... you can never know what’s gonna happen in this competition though. Good luck Mitch, it all comes down to Beck now. Fingers crossed.
2157 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
I agree that I believe both of you can perform better than what you did here. Brendan, your voice was and is interesting but I wanted a little variation from what you showed before. Mitchell this was a weird song choice with an okay execution, but I do see the route you are trying to go for for sure.

The winner here, is Mitch.

Sorry Brendan :(
2157 days 22 hours ago
Praknasty
Sorry bro :(
*Hugs Brendan*

Hope you get stolen. Thanks for choosing me coach. I hope to impress moving forward.
#FragOut
2157 days 19 hours ago
UnicornChicken
It’s all good, I know you’ll kick ass in the competition.
All I can say to the other judges is I’m willing to work twice as hard as everyone else to prove that I am a force to be reckoned with in this competition. I have plenty of tricks up my sleeve that I’m still yet to show and a second chance to show you all what I can really do would mean the world.

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!